Death Stranding

TrishaCat

KOJIMA'S AT IT AGAIN

But now there's a new trailer out:

Anyone excited for this?

It looks so....different. Post-apocalyptic, scifi stuff, and.....babies. I'm expecting some kind of alien invasion type stuff going on. What do you guys think?

Those graphics are within the capabilities of current generation consoles, provided that there aren't more than a couple of characters on screen at once. I noticed that the accompanying landscapes were exceptionally stark and empty.

Knowing Kojima though, it'll probably be such a cutscene-heavy experience that there'll only be one minute of gameplay to each 10 minutes of non-interactive video.

1 minute ago, Faust said:

Those graphics are within the capabilities of current generation consoles, provided that there aren't more than a couple of characters on screen at once.

I'm going to need some proof on this. The guy in the first trailer looked just a tiny notch down from an actual person. The beach looked as real as I could tell. I can't imagine a console rendering that in real time without some serious framerate issues. I however did notice things didn't quite look as good in the second trailer, or maybe that's just me.