Ursa Major Awards Voting!

Arvada

Who have you voted for and why?

I think Zootopia will win Best Movie for sure.

I also voted for TwoKinds as Best Graphic Story.

I don't really have any strong opinions otherwise, besides not wanting Major/Minor to win best game due to the creator's poor documented behavior, but then I voted for Pokemon anyways.

How about you?

• Like 1

I voted slightly damned one year and she was very happy to win recognition and display it on her page

To be honest I like twokinds but I think Sarah deserves it more than Tom because I dont really know if Tom cares more or less

Edit: Seems she's not nominated this year,

For comic strip Im definitely voting savestate, Tim week's comic is a rising star and it's a very good quality in itself

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

They fixed it.

EDIT: Wait no, the banner image is still a digitigrade bear.

I read up somewhere that it was "intentional" because the furry stories and creatures are all fantasy, so a digitigrade bear would fit.

Riiiight. $20 says this explanation came after someone noticed the bear's leg deformity, and this was an attempt to explain it away, much like Wiseau calling The Room a black comedy.

26 minutes ago, Calemeyr said:

I read up somewhere that it was "intentional" because the furry stories and creatures are all fantasy, so a digitigrade bear would fit.

Riiiight. $20 says this explanation came after someone noticed the bear's leg deformity, and this was an attempt to explain it away, much like Wiseau calling The Room a black comedy.

It's a convenient excuse to say "I am bad at anatomy".

• Like 2

On 4/29/2017 at 7:48 PM, Arvada said:

I don't really have any strong opinions otherwise, besides not wanting Major/Minor to win best game due to the creator's poor documented behavior, but then I voted for Pokemon anyways.

If it does win that will only confirm it. Considering he was mentioned by jim sterling in a video. Starts at 7:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPLibNqNeE

• Like 1

On May 2, 2017 at 4:41 PM, RTDragon said:

If it does win that will only confirm it. Considering he was mentioned by jim sterling in a video. Starts at 7:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPLibNqNeE

The reviews on Meteoritic and whatnot about M/M were also either "bought" with a free key, or just rabid fanboys. I wouldn't doubt it if he "bought" 1st place votes by giving away keys or aa role in a future VN game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...