A perfect start to the day

[null]

Self absorbed rant incoming. Fucking wannabe middle class cunt neighbours. Wait, preamble to the fuckery. Fuck this day.

Woken up by a fucking alarm. Oh shit, is the flat on fire? NO, no, just the electric meter being an obnoxious cunt and informing me i need to top it up. Well thank you electric meter. Not like i have a fucking brain and knew i had to feed you today. BEEP BEEP FUCKING BEEP...silence, oh thank fuck it's stopped, maybe i can wake up in a pleasant manner...BEEP BEEP CUNTING BEEP. FEED ME MONEY YOU FUCKER. Cunt, had some very important dreams i needed to dwell on but thank you for thinking i'm a retard, destroying my train of thought and bringing the hangover into sharp focus. Fucking cunt technology, making the modern world possible. Fuck you.

Anyway, cunt neighbours. Fuck this day in the ass already. Check my phone, what's the time? Oh fuck my life it's this early. I need rest man, yesterday was exhausting. Oh look i've got a text from the landlord, wonder what it's about...oh fuck right off. We regret to inform you that you have to stop smoking as some of the neighbours are offended by the smell. Nevermind that you sell bongs in your fucking corner shop and nevermind that the stupid cunts could just idk...BUY A FUCKING SCENTED CANDLE AND LET ME KEEP DOING THE THING THAT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO STRANGLE EVERYONE. Of course they couldn't just buy a scented candle because in spite of their bullshit complaints about a nonexistent problem they can't solve the "problem" in the same uppity bullshit middle class manner they fucking complained in. No, because that would require thought and obviously that's too much to ask from some bitch that didn't figure out what a condom was until after they got knocked up at 17. Wanker.

Stress man, it's a stress reliever. Wake up feeling like shit, light up and be able to face the day? No, fuck you [null]. Spend every morning feeling like a half dead cunt like the rest of us. Cheers. Having a fucking panic attack, feeling like your brain is dripping out of your ears and trying not to burst into tears? Well fuck you, can't light up to stay calm and focus on the roll to organize your erratic thoughts. You can't self medicate to stay sane because some cunt doesn't like the smell of nicotine. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY DELICATE FUCKING SENSIBILITIES WON'T PERMIT SUCH AN ATROCIOUS ASSAULT. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE RAPING MY NOSTRILS. Bitch you wouldn't know rape if it jumped you in an alley. Can't fucking light up when i'm pissed and calm myself the fuck down because fuck me and fuck my means to stay stress free in the face of this bullshit world. Jesus christ bitch get some perspective, smoking isn't shit. Move to London and live in a place where 11 year olds stab 16 year olds and fathers have to watch their sons get murdered over a fucking scooter, fucking see the world for the shit it can be then fucking come back to this shitty backwards hamlet and tell me i can't drug myself into temporary contentment to stay sane. AND BUY A FUCKING CANDLE YOU WANNABE SHELTERED SHITBAG MIDDLE CLASS FUCKWIT. PROBLEM FUCKING SOLVED FOR EVERYONE YOU STUPID CUNT.

Dude chill out. Take a few deep breaths - assuming your lung capacity can handle that with all the smoking ;) - and think: why is the smoke smell so bad that your neighbours have to complain? Maybe there's something you can do to prevent it reaching them. There could be a compromise you can reach. Screaming certainly won't help.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nova said:

Uhh

Well your neighbours should accept that you need to smoke.

But i bet a glass ice tea will make your day better.  :V not really

Hahaha, a long island iced tea maybe.

1 minute ago, Faust said:

Dude chill out. Take a few deep breaths - assuming your lung capacity can handle that with all the smoking ;) - and think: why is the smoke smell so bad that your neighbours have to complain? Maybe there's something you can do to prevent it reaching them. There could be a compromise you can reach. Screaming certainly won't help.

Now that's exactly what i've done, no worries in the end becauseeeee...i bought my own scented candle!!! Yeah, beating these fuckers the civilized way. Like to see you complain about the smell of nicotine when it's masked by the smell of spiced berries motherfucker. Out middle classed, fuck yeah. xD

(Honestly i just had a shitty start to the day and needed to vent about it, was therapeutic)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Faust said:

Might need something more than a scented candle ;) Maybe something like this. I know it's expensive, but if all else fails...

http://www.breathingspace.co.uk/air-purifiers-c1/airfree-p40-silent-room-air-purifier-p5/s5?gclid=Cj0KEQjwrsDIBRDX3JCunOrr_YYBEiQAifH1Fn_ypCk1Dzwdy7qwJVwP22NECPbv34JfE1nrL0p27d8aAtHR8P8HAQ

It's an option but i'm certainly too broke to consider it atm. You are right but there are several workarounds to this particular bastard. It's just annoying being told you can't relax the way you'd wish in the space that you consider your own. But fuck it, not like it's the end of the world. X3

2 hours ago, [null] said:

Hahaha, a long island iced tea maybe.

Now that's exactly what i've done, no worries in the end becauseeeee...i bought my own scented candle!!! Yeah, beating these fuckers the civilized way. Like to see you complain about the smell of nicotine when it's masked by the smell of spiced berries motherfucker. Out middle classed, fuck yeah. xD

(Honestly i just had a shitty start to the day and needed to vent about it, was therapeutic)

Get a cigarette flavoured scented candle for them =V

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Get a cigarette flavoured scented candle for them =V

Now that's a fantastic solution. Can pretend it's a gift in the name of neighborly goodwill, tell them it's chocolate scented then cackle manically as i head back to my lair. I think this has to be done. X3

42 minutes ago, [null] said:

Now that's a fantastic solution. Can pretend it's a gift in the name of neighborly goodwill, tell them it's chocolate scented then cackle manically as i head back to my lair. I think this has to be done. X3

I certainly didn't expect this picture to ever be relevant again...

tmp_3015-20170319_121834-1887703830.thumb.jpg.1f73ff884d96f4572e6970becfc1bdb9.jpg

• Like 4

Well Im sorry to hear you need that stress relief but they shouldnt have to tolerate the scent if it bothers their life, it's just a courtesy to respecting others, man. There certainly has to be a compromise between you smoking in your own home and them getting none of it. Hopefully the candles thing works out

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I'm more a fan of exotic woods, myself :V

Well if that's the case i'm gonna have to give you wood.

Birch_Candle_1_large.jpg?v=1389644314

You're welcome. X3

15 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Well Im sorry to hear you need that stress relief but they shouldnt have to tolerate the scent if it bothers their life, it's just a courtesy to respecting others, man. There certainly has to be a compromise between you smoking in your own home and them getting none of it. Hopefully the candles thing works out

Iiiiii know. That morning just conspired to make me think "fuck everything". Wasn't just them, was a combination of a lot of things in a very short space of time that i had to be a bit vitriolic about. It's not a problem, the compromises i'm happy to make because i respect that we have to live in close proximity to each other. I just wish they would've knocked on my door and addressed me personally about it instead of risking causing tension between me and my landlord.

• Like 1