Are you really an animal?

Elektranine

• 2 weeks later...

I desperately want reincarnation to be a thing, but seeing as i have no memory of passed lives it must be bullshit so there's probably nothing =_=
But yes, we are all animals, humans are animals, nothing more, nothing less.

I know im not a cool sexy mofo of an antrho wolf, fuck yeah i wish i was, but i know im just a human.

• 2 weeks later...

In the morning, I wake up and do a little weasel yawn and stretch out. Then i walk downstairs on all fours and eat a raw rabbit that i killed with my own teeth. Then, I put on nothing because I am a weasel and I go foraging for berries and meat. THEN I nap under a bush. I hiss at anyone who walks by me because they don't understand. Then, I go back to my den and curl up in a ball like I mean my spine contorts like I am actually a weasel that's how I know I am not human. I could tie my spine in a knot and maybe not die. Then I go to sleep and dream of weasel things. I know no one will understand. This is my life.

• Like 4

In the morning, I wake up and do a little weasel yawn and stretch out. Then i walk downstairs on all fours and eat a raw rabbit that i killed with my own teeth. Then, I put on nothing because I am a weasel and I go foraging for berries and meat. THEN I nap under a bush. I hiss at anyone who walks by me because they don't understand. Then, I go back to my den and curl up in a ball like I mean my spine contorts like I am actually a weasel that's how I know I am not human. I could tie my spine in a knot and maybe not die. Then I go to sleep and dream of weasel things. I know no one will understand. This is my life.

You truly have the soul of a weasel and a poet (that makes procedural-generated poems), beautiful stuff ;]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...