ur mom

Wrecker

Like when she was the best, or the most her thing that she's done? 

My mom's an angry person. My favorite story to tell is either when she tried to beat some workers with a lead filled stick for playing soccer in front of her truck. (They weren't moving, it was their job to unload the trailer she dropped when she left so they were stalling for time)

Orrr the time she asked me (13 at the time) to map out our trip from Michigan to arizona. I did fine except I didn't know triangles meant it was a mountain pass. So we're on this fucking mountain. Our car was overheating, running out of gas, and we were unable to turn it off for some reason. She starts SCREAMING about how this is my fault, how she's just going to end it all, while I'm staring out the window to a drop that would definitely kill you. So its dark now, we've run into cows and elk or whatever in the fucking road, and she finally stops screaming when we  see lights. I kissed the fucking ground.

If you're asking what the best period in my mom's life was, it was when she was with her first husband. Or before she was born, she's never happy. 

Edited by MissFleece

My mom had a crisis of conscience after my father pulled a remarkably stupid stunt that involved him drinking to excess (for an Nth time), wrecking his brand-new car, going to the drunk tank and then hitch-hiking home the next day because his ego wouldn't let him call my mother to tell her what happened. She could have taken me (3 years old at the time, I think I was) and vanished back to her home out East. Instead she chose to stay with him, to set limits and push him into Alcoholics Anonymous. He went, and he's never had a drink since.

She's a tough broad and I cannot imagine how difficult/scary that decision was. My life could have been completely different had she not had the courage to tell my father that he needed to sort his shit out immediately.

• Like 1

My best Mom moment?

We're a fucking party family whenever we're together. I usually abstain from alcohol until I'm around her, as she is the only one that can keep me under control when I start drinking heavily.

I think the best Mom moment was in 2014. Fucking on-stage guitarist grabs the mic after a song and talks some slinky sexy shit about my mother. I'm trying to swing my way up to the stage, raging drunk. Nope! Mom stops me, smacks me down, then slips upstage, kisses the guy, then knees him in the crotch and decks him.

Such is life in Texas.

Metal mom!

Those who know me kind of hate my mom. Back on FAF when I bitched about things like an angsty teenager, my mom was usually the focus. 

...It actually kind of bums me out I have so few memories of my mom doing something wholesome and nice for me that weren't for my survival or whatever. She was always so focused keeping me fed, she'd go hungry, use her body to shield mine, etc etc

I wish I had good, non abusive memories of her. 

Right now? She took my shoe and put one of those little chocolate statues of Sinterklaas (also known as Saint Nicolas) in it. Don't get wierded out, 'tis a dutch tradition. Me and my siblings would practice it when we were kids. Back then we still believed in his existence, that it was him and his sidekicks to go to every kid's house in the night and leave them sweets and whatnot. As long as they would sing and leave him a letter in a shoe, that is. My ma was feeling nostalgic I guess. It was very nice of her to revive some of the good ol' memories

The best mom moments of hers, though, were those in which she stood by my bed when I was ill. I'm a resilient guy, I never get ill and I often ''tough it out''. But there's not much you can do when you're met with peritonitis, can you? She as well as my sister were there right next to me. I'll never forget that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe in a few years when Im not so bitter and angsty and can see the good side of things

I feel like an asshole for not having good things to say, but I cant feel that way right now.

This thread probably wins an award for being depressing right next to the virginity thread...

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe in a few years when Im not so bitter and angsty and can see the good side of things

I feel like an asshole for not having good things to say, but I cant feel that way right now.

This thread probably wins an award for being depressing right next to the virginity thread...

Correction: in a few years you usually become more biter and angsty about things. But I can relate.

Hmm, best "mom" moment?

i can't think of any at all. My mom was kinda like a sucker in a way. She always wanted in a way to imitate other in they way they live and she always believe what otter told her without thinking. 

She had more pictures of the neighbor kids that us and she always wanted to be with someone, to have friend close to where we live.

She drink, but can't stand alcohol, mostly beer. She was kinda always mad for i got no idea why, she kinda compare us to otter  like nephew. Since her sister never talk about her family, she kinda taught that we where monsters. Must be perfect kids if there never anything wrong.

My dad was never home, he never go money to feed us, or anything, but complain about the clothing we where wearing but did not buy "good" clothing.

So I have kinda no "good" moment to think about my mom. She was not bad, but she never really appreciated us (me, my brother and sister)