Lucky Charms Treats

malibu

Hello! I'm very new to the forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I go by Malibu on the nets, though my main sona right now is Maduro the Mutt. I found this forum looking around for a good furry themed place to hang out during my work breaks and lunch hour. I hope to enjoy my stay here.

I work full time doing a job I love, and I get to spend my days at home either with my dogs or out with my friends. I love eating heavy foods, like pastas and meats, and I enjoy the occasional drink. I do love myself some booze. I also like tinkering around with cars, art supplies, and cooking. My favorite thing in the world right now is eating a heavy meal and then going to bed directly after on a full stomach under all the cozy blankets.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro!

3 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

What does this have to do with Lucky Charms Treats? Now I want one.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!  Looks like you have some great art, too.

I couldn't think of a title, so I just picked something off my desk. Thanks for the welcome, and the compliment on my art!

18 hours ago, malibu said:

Hello! I'm very new to the forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I go by Malibu on the nets, though my main sona right now is Maduro the Mutt. I found this forum looking around for a good furry themed place to hang out during my work breaks and lunch hour. I hope to enjoy my stay here.

I work full time doing a job I love, and I get to spend my days at home either with my dogs or out with my friends. I love eating heavy foods, like pastas and meats, and I enjoy the occasional drink. I do love myself some booze. I also like tinkering around with cars, art supplies, and cooking. My favorite thing in the world right now is eating a heavy meal and then going to bed directly after on a full stomach under all the cozy blankets.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro!

<3333 You know how to live. 

20 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun!

Nice avatar, btw ^^

Thanks for the welcome, and comment on my av!

16 hours ago, 6tails said:

Lucky Charms Treat? Sounds like something I'd pick up from the dispensary. Sadly, edibles do not work on me for some strange reason.

Oh! Er, welcome!

Oh man, I've never had edibles before, but anything with Lucky Charms sounds tasty to me.

2 hours ago, Saxon said:

<3333 You know how to live. 

Thanks! I try haha.

2 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Welcome to Phoenix~!

Now I'm gonna go be sad that I don't have any lucky charms.

Thanks! If I could share my lucky charms with you, I would!