I Think Taco Bell Almost Killed Me

Lucyfish

Here in Germany I heard that Taco Bell gives you the worst shits imaginable.

But it's really tough to say what caused this reaction. Since you were throwing up I wouldn't rule out ze veed!

Here in Germany fast food from the big chains like McDonald's, Burger King or Subway is pretty safe to eat. I never had any problems with that. My mom had a lump of fur or bistles in her meat once but beyond that everything is alright. I can't even remember the last time I had a piece of bone in a burger.

What can be disgusting are the little turkish restaurants where you can buy doner kebap and the like. Last time I got food there was really bad... I ate it at 5pm and was literally shitting blood at 11pm. I felt horrible for a few days and took some charcoal pills to clean my guts. No idea if they helped, but they recommended them at the pharmacy.

1 hour ago, Käpt'n said:

What can be disgusting are the little turkish restaurants where you can buy doner kebap and the like. 

The Kebab shops here are pretty good as the bad ones didn't stay open for long for obvious reasons.

A good Doner kebab can be just what the stomach ordered sometimes, yum.

7 hours ago, Lucyfish said:

White Castle is open 24 hours :D

That reminds me of the time Anthrocon came down with a case of the super shits since a lot of the attendees ate there. 

3 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

I should be happy that Taco Bell isn't in my country

If you live in Central or South America, you are lucky. They are practically a legend/myth in those countries. 

9 hours ago, AlexInsane said:

Seafood in general and crustaceans in particular are some of the nastiest things you can possibly imagine to eat. Even crickets are cleaner. 

I enjoy fish on occasion, like Salmon and stuff. Shrimp...maybe, but it is the iodine that I have a problem with. Eel? Not a fan. Octopus and squid? Nope. I find them cute...and I had a bad experience with Octopus.

Clams, Mussels, and Oysters? I'd rather not. I never liked them, but I have a reason to avoid them under the risk of DEATH.

11 hours ago, AlexInsane said:

Seafood in general and crustaceans in particular are some of the nastiest things you can possibly imagine to eat. Even crickets are cleaner. 

Seafood can be very lovely, when its fresh, well the basic stuff like Cod, Haddock, Plaice, Prawns.

Though I do love some Fish and Chips from the chippy but I think thats just my Britishness showing :P

I tried squid once but it was a very lackluster experience

Yet to try Crab or Lobster and not really interested in clams or oysters, mussels etc.

4 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

Why the fuck are you even talking to me, please don't post in my threads.

Why are you derailing your own thread? I'm just saying that when you put trash into your body you end up feeling like trash. Another thing that isn't good for you? Large amounts of sodium. 

salt-on-lake.thumb.jpeg.2ce220cee0580d61