Sketchbook draws

Vallium

Figure I might kick this place off with some drawing stuff, as how I did when I joined the forum ages back. Deserves a fresh start.

give me character, give me ideas!

Final product will be inked and colored with color pencil...it wont be digital (unless I feel like trying that out on my glitchy computer) but its something

i guess I'll make a form so its something to go by

Name:

Species:

Picture refs/Description:

Personality:

what pose/ activity/action the character could be doing?.

I'm sure you are familiar with Silas McSlayer. https://www.weasyl.com/character/56156/silas-mcslayer

He can go with or without a t-shirt, but jeans or shorts are a must.

If you choose to draw him, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't, no big deal.

• 1 month later...

I am tempted Val.. but you've drawn me so much already!

I'm sure you are familiar with Silas McSlayer. https://www.weasyl.com/character/56156/silas-mcslayer

He can go with or without a t-shirt, but jeans or shorts are a must.

If you choose to draw him, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't, no big deal.

Untitled.thumb.png.6d1d821eaa35bc2ec98d9

Two canids, one drawing (no birds, no stones)

If anyone else wants to give me something to sketch or do a cheap MS paint on when I'm in the mood, drop reffstuffs

• Like 1

Name: (laird) Dalzell Caledon Overshear

Species: Blackface Sheep. (species refs: please don't make his head this big thoughmore suitable head shape (cute lambs) )

Picture refs/Description: steampunk_dalzell.thumb.jpg.422b9bf63f36

I only have a picture of his head. for his body: he wears a kilt with fly behind his back like this but without shirt,hat and shoes. his spats fall directly onto his neatly polished hooves. his belt and pin show a small airship or a green gemstone.

Living: born in 1845 and 20 years old, Dalzell got flung trough time by a freakish airship crash. he's currently working on a time machine to get back home.

Personality: mostly nice, can have an air of authorithy and sophistication but most of the time not. curious and likes finding out new things while also enjoying traditional habits. loves history,museums and old castles. generally likes to surround himself with old things.

do what you like, if you'd like a challenge I'd love to see him play the bagpipes.

Edited by Caledonian

Name: (laird) Dalzell Caledon Overshear

Species: Blackface Sheep. (species refs: please don't make his head this big thoughmore suitable head shape (cute lambs) )

Picture refs/Description: steampunk_dalzell.thumb.jpg.422b9bf63f36

I only have a picture of his head. for his body: he wears a kilt with fly behind his back like this but without shirt,hat and shoes. his spats fall directly onto his neatly polished hooves. his belt and pin show a small airship or a green gemstone.

Living: born in 1845 and 20 years old, Dalzell got flung trough time by a freakish airship crash. he's currently working on a time machine to get back home.

Personality: mostly nice, can have an air of authorithy and sophistication but most of the time not. curious and likes finding out new things while also enjoying traditional habits. loves history,museums and old castles. generally likes to surround himself with old things.

do what you like, if you'd like a challenge I'd love to see him play the bagpipes.

you_been_hacked.thumb.jpg.464530a025f787

I haven't done digital in a layering program in awhile so I was inspired to try (even with just a mouse). 

• Like 2

Aaah thank you!

one question.... why is the file called "you_been_hacked" that's a bit scary name for a picture.

xD lol, laziness, I saved over an old image used to troll my bro instead of renaming it like a decent human being

Also, youre welcome ^_^

Edited by WolfNightV4X1