I just want to cry

Caledonian

I just read someone from the brassGoggles forum has passed away. We didn't talk a lot but I always enjoyed his posts.
it's even worse since his last respond was on a picture of a grave marker an other member is making.
his last online words were 

Bless you for a good and generous man, Mr. Grub.

Cheers!

Chas.

and it makes me cry

Edited by Caledonian
  • Like 1

That really is awful to hear u.u From that one post, sounds like a friendly nice person, I wish you and your community well, clearly it isnt easy to lose someone special. 

I hope you and many others who knew him, especially his close friends, can do well henceforward

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Phew! For a second there, I thought this was one of the weekly Phoenix suicide threads... It's good to have that weight off my shoulders. 

You can share the asshole of the year award with Sylver, good sir :P Congrats

Edit: you know what? There's too many just a year, You get the asshole of the day award. Congrats.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

PSA: If someone makes a post about death be it a close person or for sharing sympathy, the tactful thing to do if you dont have anything nice or decent to say is leave it alone

Exactly. I have no clue how this could be funny to someone.

5 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

PSA: If someone makes a post about death be it a close person or for sharing sympathy, the tactful thing to do if you dont have anything nice or decent to say is leave it alone

Just now, Maug said:

Exactly. I have no clue how this could be funny to someone.

Well, I mean... it's the internet. People say what they want, and don't really care. I have no clue why you'd think otherwise :v

6 minutes ago, Hewge said:

Well, I mean... it's the internet. People say what they want, and don't really care. I have no clue why you'd think otherwise :v

The way I see it it's everyone's individual responsibility not to be a meenieheadface...collective 'its the internet' be damned. 

I expect it but also I dont. Mostly I just shake my head and move on cuz trolls wont stop existing