Lets play some Werewolf! (aka Mafia)

Kosha

1 hour ago, Wax said:

I understand.

However I must say I'm afraid that if Fossa is lynched and he turns out to be a villager, then the suspicions will fall onto me.

We'll see. Not everything is set in stone. Like I said, I'm not trying to put you in a hole. If Fossa is a villager, I'll give a good examination of everything before giving my next vote. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Well, I had no reason to suspect Fossa anymore, I was just going along with Caledonian, because, between me and her, she's the more logical of us two.

...Even though her vote was completely devoid of logic and was just something to get things going.

And then I changed it after everyone else did because I sleep a lot and I didn't get back onto the forums after it.

Got the reasoning I wanted.
But I'm still not sure about Fossa.

@Fossa-Boy can you give us a reason aside from you claiming to be innocent.
Maybe explain why you haven't changed your vote away from Caledonian despite not having a clear reason to vote for her in the first place?

5 hours ago, Luccus said:

Got the reasoning I wanted.
But I'm still not sure about Fossa.

@Fossa-Boy can you give us a reason aside from you claiming to be innocent.
Maybe explain why you haven't changed your vote away from Caledonian despite not having a clear reason to vote for her in the first place?

Very adamant about playing detective are we?

6 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Very adamant about playing detective are we?

I mean, what else to do? Randomly throw votes in hopes the village wins? 

This game isn't fun without asking questions, getting involved, inductive reasoning, and espionage. 

Go on. Slam some desks, yell some questions, point some fingers. Uproot the truth from the lies! 

Sheep are almost always led astray with the wolves about. I'm glad most people aren't blindly following me for my one success. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

I mean, what else to do? Randomly throw votes in hopes the village wins? 

This game isn't fun without asking questions, getting involved, inductive reasoning, and espionage. 

Go on. Slam some desks, yell some questions, point some fingers. Uproot the truth from the lies! 

Sheep are almost always led astray with the wolves about. I'm glad most people aren't blindly following me for my one success. 

But I have no desks to slam D:

Also, I'm just going to go out and say it... if I were the seer in this game, I know exactly what two players I'd be checking out this round. This is based on how people voted in the last two rounds, and their actions.

Sadly, I am not the seer. For all we know the seer could be Zop and we're kinda screwed at that point (but could still go without him).

Night 2

A werewolf was walking through the village unnoticed. He was still mad that his attempt last night was foiled. But this time he'll succeed. He got to the door of his victim when he was distracted. In the distance, he could hear beautiful music. ;He went to find the source of the music until he got to an opening in the forest, when it stopped. KA-BONG! Out like a lamp.

Someone was targeted but the killer was stopped.

Hmm.. I've been having my suspicions lately, and, although I was a bit rude to people "playing detective" I concede that it's the only way to move forward.

I'm going to have to vote Wax.

He was correct in saying that suspicious would fall onto him. Falaffel was correct because his quietness, no-showing, and insistence that he wasn't a werewolf only serve to increase his suspicion. And my suspicions fall onto only him, because, out of everyone in the village, HE has been the most suspicious after Fossa-boy passed.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2016 at 0:10 PM, Kosha said:

Day 2

"Here come dat Fossa-Boy!"

"Oh shit waddup!"

Fossa-Boy was then killed for shit memes.

I'd kill fossa just for mentioning that. I hate the "dat boi" meme.

16 hours ago, Kosha said:

Night 2

A werewolf was walking through the village unnoticed. He was still mad that his attempt last night was foiled. But this time he'll succeed. He got to the door of his victim when he was distracted. In the distance, he could hear beautiful music. ;He went to find the source of the music until he got to an opening in the forest, when it stopped. KA-BONG! Out like a lamp.

Someone was targeted but the killer was stopped.

Frying pan to the head? Always effective.

So, what can we say now. The village has been insanely lucky so far. We've only lost one villager, one werewolf has been lynched, and the remaining werewolf or werewolves (there may be more than one) have been thwarted both nights (unless, of course, the werewolf was fop but I think by this time Kosha would have done something about that). There is probably a special person at play out there blocking them. Or they're not getting in their selections in by morning. In any case the werewolves are probably pretty angry right now and may act more unpredictably.

I am almost certain now that Cale and Flaffel are not werewolves. The rest I am not certain of, but I do believe Fenrir and Luccus are probably not werewolves. That leaves, ignoring fop, Me, Wax, and Chry. Yea, I can only give you my word that I'm not a werewolf and losing me would hurt the village quite a bit, but if you don't want to believe me, so be it. If I were the seer, which I am not, I would be checking out Wax and Chry during the night phases. If you want to check me out fine but it's a waste of your time.

So, for the time being, I think I am going to vote Wax as well.
He and Chry didn't vote Misome the first round, he voted quickly for fossa the second round, and falaffel was suspicious of him the third round.

I'm going to be so butthurt at Kosha if Chrysocyon is actually the other Werewolf. My gambler's fallacy would feel so betrayed :v. 

Also, Fenrir, you're only repeating what's been said. You'd better hope it's actually Wax or you'll be looking pretty bad, trying to push a vote early in the day. 

This is honestly really difficult right now. We're not in *immediate* danger. We can afford to be wrong once more. However, the few I'm not so sure about are Chryso, Wax, and Lee, based solely on the votes. Looking into the posts, I suspect Lee the least. As per aforementioned Gambler's fallacy, I'm hesitant to suspect Chrysocyon. 

I'm not going to vote just yet, though. Anyone else have ideas? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Falaffel said:

Also, Fenrir, you're only repeating what's been said. You'd better hope it's actually Wax or you'll be looking pretty bad, trying to push a vote early in the day. 

I didn't WANT to do this so early in the day, but no one else was around, so I finally decided to put my two cents in.

I'm confident in my choice of Wax. I've been somewhat suspicious for a while, but Fossa was rather distracting.

The werewolves don't seem to be doing a great job right now, it looks like the greatest threat to us is ourselves at this point.  While it's true we probably can afford to be wrong again, I would like to see if we can pull out of this with as few losses as possible, especially by our own hands.

That said, I really don't feel good about voting for Wax and don't want to just jump on the vote train again.  I still feel more suspicious of Fenrir, but he does seem to be trying and I would feel really bad if I vote for him and he gets lynched and isn't a werewolf.

And then there's the ever silent Zop, you never know, he could be a werewolf all along.

Based on posts alone, I too want to vote Fen. However, he voted Misomie. Though, he was the last to vote. Maybe he just followed through with it, knowing Misomie was going to die, just to throw us off? Is Fenrir that clever? We shall see, because vote FenrirDarkWolf 

I want drama :v

By the way, my list of votes in order of suspicion is Fen, Wax, then Chyrocyon. 

Well well well. We are tied now.

I have trouble believing that Fen is a werewolf considering he did vote for Misome. Werewolves usually do not vote for their kind. It could happen, but I doubt it this early.

For now I'm staying where I am. I mean, we could kill of Fen but I feel it would be a waste of votes.

As for my edited post, I had a suggestion for the group. But then I realized the suggestion was too early in the game (considering us villagers are winning) and it may give the werewolves an idea on how to beat us. Then I realized that the werewolves couldn't use that idea anyway because of the roles being revealed when people die. They couldn't lie about someone being a werewolf because we'd know when that person died.

After reviewing everything, I think I can agree with Crazy Lee for now that werewolves are unlikely to vote for their own kind, unless Fenrir was just really smooth.  Unfortunately that does put me pretty high on suspicions as well, but Falaffel and Caledonian are in the clear at least as far as I'm concerned.

I will throw in my vote for Wax this time, but given Fenrir's firm attitude, if we're wrong this time he will definitely be the most suspicious to me.

48 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Well well well. We are tied now.

I like keeping votes close if I can. I don't want people feeling pressured to vote for only one person. 

However, looking back on this, if Wax votes Fen, we'll have a stalemate (Unless Zop magically appears).That said, I'm just going to have to say fuck it. Fen and Wax are both equally suspicious to me, so I guess it doesn't truly matter. You get to live another day, Fen.
unvote FenrirDarkWolf

vote Wax

• Like 1

I'm going to vote Wax.

The "I'm not checking all too often and I hope nobody thinks I'm a werewolf" seems just a tad too much.
Which isn't much of a good reason as Fossa would fall right next into that category.

Fenrir is trying to steer stuff if he feels concrede about his suspicions and changed his vote to the next best person (Misomie) as soon as he felt himself on the line.
I'm not sure about all this and might even change my vote (even though there isn't much time left).

On the other hand Fenrir being active might make him a bigger threat as he will form opinions just being around.

Players-Roles:

Wax - Werewolf

GarthTheWereWolf - Villager

Zop - Oracle

Luccus - Silversmith

Misomie - Werewolf

Crazy Lee - Guardian Angel

Fossa-Boy - Villager

FenrirDarkWolf - Bard

Caledonian - Villager

Chrysocyon - Villager

PMs:

I recycled all of the PMs from last game, all of the following are new roles.

Bard:

You’re a

Bard! You use your talents to distract evil-doers. Every morning, you, along with the rest of the town, vote for who you think is a werewolf. Every night, you can distract someone from doing their night action. Please send me a PM of your order during night phases. You win when all the werewolves are dead.

Silversmith:

You’re a

Silversmith! Your trade leads you to be a werewolf’s worst nightmare. Every morning, you, along with the rest of the town, vote for who you think is a werewolf. Since your house is full of silver, werewolves are unwilling to target you. You win when all the werewolves are dead.

Night 1 Actions:

Fenrir distracts Fossa-Boy

Crazy Lee protects Falaffel

Wax kills Falaffel (fails)

Night 2 Actions:

Fenrir distracts Wax

Crazy Lee protects Caledonian

Wax kills Luccus (fails)

11 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Wooooooooooow. What a game. And to think I ever doubted Fenrir. xD

I'm glad I didn't vote for him when it was tied now, otherwise others might not have switched.

Don't get too happy. I thought you were possibly a werewolf too, because you were a bit too quiet. But I think wax was more suspicious.

8 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Fenrir distracts Fossa-Boy

Crazy Lee protects Falaffel

Wax kills Falaffel (fails)

Night 2 Actions:

Fenrir distracts Wax

Crazy Lee protects Caledonian

Wax kills Luccus (fails)

I was feeling pretty good thinking that I had protected someone two nights in a row, but I thought it was pretty strange that the second night was a little different. I can see why Fen was so sure that Wax was a werewolf, he had distracted him. The Bard also kinda doubles as a seer of kind, because if he successfully distracts the werewolf then he knows who the werewolf is.

Also, night one was an easy choice of who to protect for myself. Falaffel was the first to accuse Misome and I knew the other werewolf would go after him in retaliation. The second night I figured he'd go after caledonian for talking too much, but I was wrong.

Also, Fop was the seer. Boy, were we screwed in that way.

1 minute ago, Crazy Lee said:

I was feeling pretty good thinking that I had protected someone two nights in a row, but I thought it was pretty strange that the second night was a little different. I can see why Fen was so sure that Wax was a werewolf, he had distracted him. The Bard also kinda doubles as a seer of kind, because if he successfully distracts the werewolf then he knows who the werewolf is.

I didn't even suspect Wax until that Night 2 message was posted.

My next logical guess was probably Chrysocyon or Caledonian

Yeah, I knew I was looking suspicious there, especially after not voting the first round.

Knowing that Fenrir was the bard makes much more sense on his accusation now.  I'm actually surprised he didn't reveal his role and reasoning in the face of almost getting lynched.

7 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Knowing that Fenrir was the bard makes much more sense on his accusation now.  I'm actually surprised he didn't reveal his role and reasoning in the face of almost getting lynched.

I was willing to get lynched to see drama happen tho tbh

• Like 1

If Fen had been like "I'm the bard, who distracts the werewolf with music if I choose him, and last night I chose wax, and he was distracted" i'd be pretty convinced.

In the erased post last page, I had wondered if the seer (oracle) should reveal themselves, and I could protect them. However I didn't think the oracle had figured out who any werewolves were. I also feared that asking about the oracle would draw suspicion on me. Plus, I mostly feared the werewolf might come out as the oracle, and say "lynch that random person". But I later figured out that would be a stupid idea because if someone claimed to be a seer and said to lynch someone, and that person was revealed as a villager, we would know the "seer" would be lying.