I should probably make one of these.

I wasn't very active on FAF before it got borked, I only really had an account related to kayoss shenanigans, and someone on there who may or may not have moved to here gave me a nifty nurgle inspired poem that I have on my computer somewhere.

Hi I'm furry trash and I like vidya, writing mediocre poetry and attempting to write stories, and foxes, how are you today.

4 hours ago, Kosha said:

You're 'sona is fucking adorable. FYI.

Can agree!

Hi I'm furry trash and I like vidya, writing mediocre poetry and attempting to write stories, and foxes, how are you today.

Nice to meetcha! welcome to the forums. 

6 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing you around.

Btw, your Weasyl profile link seems to be broken.

Yeah I don't know why it does that, maybe its because my weasyl name has a bunch of underscores and the forum is trying to do a kind of line-break or something? I know I didn't put any < wbr > tags in it when I entered it in my profile ._.

5 hours ago, Kosha said:

You're 'sona is fucking adorable. FYI.

10 hours ago, Battlechili said:

Yo, welcome! You have good taste in video games and a cute avatar.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Daww thanks :3

I'll try and make sure I don't turn insane without at least three weeks warning so everyone can find a suitable bridge to toss me off of :P

Hello and welcome!

Before your initiation, I just need you to answer a few questions...

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? 
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? 
If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? 
Why are there no 'B' batteries? 
If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?
If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys? 
How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? 
If you are bald, what hair color do they put on your driver's license?
If God sneezes, what should you say? 
Is it still illegal to park next to a fire hydrant, even if your car is on fire? 
If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
Do Jewish vampires still avoid crosses? 
If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has a right to talk? 
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"? 
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions? 
If vampires can't see their reflections, why is their hair always so neat? 
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? 
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? 
Can you daydream at night?
Why do they call the little candy bars "fun sizes". Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one? 
What is Satan's last name? 
What is a picture of a thousand words worth? 
Why does quicksand work slowly? 
Can crop circles be square?
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor? 
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
Why doesn't the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie? 
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
Can animals commit suicide? 
Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn shop? 
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball? 
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
If glassblowers inhale do they get a pane in the stomach? 
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? 
If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
Why do they sterilize lethal injections?
Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
Is a pessimist's blood type B-negative? 
Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? 
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? 
Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it.? 
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
Do Siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person? 
If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet?
If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup? 

22 hours ago, Thundeere said:

Hello and welcome!

Before your initiation, I just need you to answer a few questions...

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? Because they haven't found a cheap enough wax paper to wrap them in yet.
Are eyebrows considered facial hair? Yes.
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Both of them unless my friends are next to me.
If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them? No idea!
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? Only the gluten-free
Why are there no 'B' batteries? They eloped with A batteries to tahiti.
If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod? Yes, although whether or not the ipod or the jogger survive the experience is another matter.
If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys? For the same reason we still have wolves :V
How do you handcuff a one-armed man? By cuffing his hand to his leg and then cuffing his legs. Then you buckle him to a chair just to be sure.
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny? When I'm no longer depressed.
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? 
If you are bald, what hair color do they put on your driver's license? The one that matches your eyebrows?
If God sneezes, what should you say? Gesundheit.
Is it still illegal to park next to a fire hydrant, even if your car is on fire? Yes.
If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile? Mew mow mew.
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on? Presumably the second one?
Do Jewish vampires still avoid crosses? I guess that depends entirely on whether or not they lived during the roman times or not, doesn't it?
If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has a right to talk? Well in SS13 they generally strap him to a chair and let the clown go to work on him, but that doesn't really answer the question.
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"? It actually represents a kind of fashion that included the hat and other (for the time) dandy clothes.
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions? Well if you choke on them they obviously no longer apply.
If vampires can't see their reflections, why is their hair always so neat? Servants. Duh.
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? Bread and meat conspiracy to get you to buy more sandwich filling and therefore more bread.
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? Yes.
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? Well if you're driving the speed limit, both of those people are breaking the law :3
Can you daydream at night? Yes.
Why do they call the little candy bars "fun sizes". Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one? CAPITALISM and CHILLUNS.
What is Satan's last name? Satan's actually his last name. His first name is Clarence but he really doesn't like it.
What is a picture of a thousand words worth? A nickel and two pence.
Why does quicksand work slowly? It just had a really bad day and is really tired of everyone getting onto it for a name it can't help being given by other people.
Can crop circles be square? Yes, although most of them prefer to be hip instead.
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor? Ghost OSHA requires floors and ceilings to be blessed to prevent ghosts from falling to the center of the earth. Its a tragic accident that affects those who are substancely challenged every year.
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? Not where I live, no :V
Why doesn't the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie? They don't make skating cranes his size.
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible? In my country there is an option to affirm and swear on one's own honor that they are telling the truth, as opposed to swearing on any holy text.
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+vanilla+white+when+the+extract+is+brown&l=1
Can animals commit suicide? Yes, although whether they are consciously doing it or simply accidentally doing it depends on the situtaion, the animal, etc. I once saw a deer frighten itself to death running from some dogs. It committed death-by-side-of-barn.
Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn shop? Yes but if you want a nice one you should go to an antique store. Might get lucky and get one that has ivory or jade pieces like mine :3
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball? If the ball is in their hands, attempting to spin it? If not, HUMANS. We do all sorts of nonsensical things. I threaten my electronics with death until they work.
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant? Take a picture.
If glassblowers inhale do they get a pane in the stomach? That pun was bad and you should feel bad.
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? Not sure, but they'd probably end up stabbing themselves with the fork :V
If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? Woof.

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup? Depending on the maker 'fancy' ketchup will be more true to original recipes, including fish oil and various spices most people associate with seafood cocktail sauces nowadays. Generally the color is brighter and the consistency is not as thick, depending on the recipe in question :3

After this point I just got lazy and stopped :V

Because I'm cheeky and sarcastic I answered them in the quote :V

• Like 1

The Prize Cat

Pure blood domestic, guaranteed,

Soft-mannered, musical in purr,

The ribbon had declared the breed,

Gentility was in the fur.

Such feline culture in the gads

No anger ever arches her back--

What distance since those velvet pads

Departed from the leopard's track!

And when I mused how Time had thinned

The jungle strains within the cells,

How human hands had disciplined

Those prowling optic parallels;

I saw the generations pass

Along the reflex of a spring,

A bird had rustled in the grass,

The tab had caught it on the wing;

Behind the leap so furtive-wild

Was such ignition in the gleam,

I thought an Abyssinian child

Had cried out in the whitethroat's scream.

• Like 1