Not All Heroes Wear Capes

Toshabi

So, yesterday I had to come into the office. It was a bit of a drag, but I got through working the work day alone. Now, a little preface: I take the trolley to and from work every day, mainly because my company compensates that form of transportation if you choose to use it. So I figured I should utilize it and spend 30 minutes in a trolley every day rather than sitting 30 minutes in traffic (while still having to pay for gas).

But yesterday, the trolley showed its public transportation side of things when it broke down mid way to home. So yup, there I was: a 15 minute drive/trolley ride from home and about 45 minutes to wait for a replacement trolley. I contact the fiance and he is already booking down here. So yay! I got home in 25ish minutes instead of an hour and 15 minutes! 

But I was crazy tired and knocked out when I got back home. Next, I wake up 3 hours later and BOOM! He got us wingstop and had it all laid out cause he figured I didn't eat today. I'm already all HDDMDHDKBEKSBAAB and what not, so we eat our meal and relax to watching some movies.

Then comes this morning. I blow through my morning routine and heqd on outside. I turn on the Toshabi Signal, aka rapidly press the unlock button on my keys for my car but..... uh...... there was no car..... Then it dawns on me "HOLY SHIIIIIIIT, I DIDN'T PICK UP MY CAR!!!!!  FUUUUUUUUCK". I was ready to cry like an anime fan at prom night until I turn around and low and behold, I see it, HUSBANDO-SENPAI JUMPING THE RAILING WITH HIS KEYS!!! He slides in his car and ZOOOOM! We made it to the station in record time and BOOM! THE CAR IS STILL THERE! And it wasn't broken into either! 

So fuck yeah, my fiance rocks and all I can really think of right now is ways to spoil his butt tonight and what irrelevant image to use in my tldr. 

Okay I'm done here.

tl;dr-

38e7faca7516ffc9b9d468b7b8a54a36.gif

• Like 6

Toshabi deserves to be treated like a king though because he is the most snuggliest and dedicated and cool and awesome and lovely sexy smart sensitive outgoing independent mature 

I hope you do something extra special for the the raichu because hearing about you guys being happy makes me feel like aaaaaahhjj

1 hour ago, 6tails said:

Well, let's see. Vibrators always work as a starter. :V

Y6x0Vxd.jpg

1 hour ago, SirRob said:

Toshabi deserves to be treated like a king though because he is the most snuggliest and dedicated and cool and awesome and lovely sexy smart sensitive outgoing independent mature 

I hope you do something extra special for the the raichu because hearing about you guys being happy makes me feel like aaaaaahhjj

Oh I already got plans. I'm going to run to the markets at lunch today and buy some groceries. Going to make him a big ass dinner tonight. Everything's going to be made fresh and with as little microwave time as possible!

That and pick up some sweets too. HNNNNNG HE NEEDS TO GET SPOILED GOOD!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

Sorry, but all crocs gotto retire and hang up the trollyboots someday. But we got plenty of other good replacements.

Nobody can replace you.

However, I'm glad you found a good guy to be super fucking gay with, It's so cute. 

• Like 1