RANT:Rude classmate/s

Nova

Well there are two classmates that i a kinda dont like even though that i am a little bit befriended with them.

The first one i dumb, he tries to show that he  is funny by doing non funny joke that are rude and does magic tricks that he shows to me and i dont care about magic tricks. Also he tries to be cool infront of others and tries to be cool by saying like turkish or russian or croation insults ,he doesnt even know what they mean. He also is rude to me when one of my tests is bad but his test notes arent better. Stupid asshole.

He is half austrian half russian.

The second one is a egyptian who is a wanna be. He cant talk german right , he talks way to fast. He insults girl in the class and screams at them even though they did nothing to him. Everytime we get our tests back and his testscore is the best he rubbs it under other classmates noses saying he is the best.

I told him that i have a bad schoolnote in cooking and i have to do a exam and he says to me that i would never be able to finish the exam because i am too slow.

Wow nice support saying that to me.

When i wrote into the class whatsappgroup that i got a cramp in my leg from swimming ,that asshole laughed and said ridiculous.

Why am i even befriended with such idiots. I should only see them as clasmates instead of friends.

I have 3 more people like this in my class but i dont want to mention them because they dont deserve that.

I remember when I was in school! Good times, good times.
Nobody would ever show up. My school had an average attendance rate for students of something, like, 26%. Pretty cool, right?

The best part is that the students that did show up, only did so to get their very minimum 'attendance' listed, so as to gain the required amount to receive free governments $$ for being a hard working student.
Spoiler: Those same students never even did any work, and just sat on their phones while playing terrible metal and/or dubstep music obnoxiously loud. Of course, while also being asses to the teachers.

It was extra fun for me, because the teachers were required to give out group activities as part of the curriculum. Meaning I got to do work intended for 20+ people, all on my own! Fun, fun, fun!
It got even better on the days I had to work on these group activities alone, only it wasn't alone. Because the terrible students would show up to full fill their minimum and get their cash monies.
I'll let you imagine how wonderful being forced to work with them was.

This brief, unnecessary, heavily sarcastic, and very, very small insight into Hewge's past life brought to you by - Hewge! Rants as early as 8AM, on the daily. See you next time!

29 minutes ago, Hewge said:

I remember when I was in school! Good times, good times.
Nobody would ever show up. My school had an average attendance rate for students of something, like, 26%. Pretty cool, right?

That's weird. We get put on a watch list if our attendance is anything below 90%, and if it continues to go down we can be kicked out. I wish my school were that lenient!

5 minutes ago, Wax said:

That's weird. We get put on a watch list if our attendance is anything below 90%, and if it continues to go down we can be kicked out. I wish my school were that lenient!

If they began kicking people out, there wouldn't even be any students. Also, you really wish it weren't. Trust in Hewge :v

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wax said:

You need to go a Rock and Roll Highschool, like the Ramones.

You'll be a lot happier, even if you die sorta young.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I've never heard anything good about Eastern European classrooms. 

I somehow see images from Pink Floyd's, 'The Wall', when you mention this.

Though classrooms can be scary everywhere, depending on the school.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:45 PM, Nova said:

Well there are two classmates that i a kinda dont like even though that i am a little bit befriended with them.

The first one i dumb, he tries to show that he  is funny by doing non funny joke that are rude and does magic tricks that he shows to me and i dont care about magic tricks. Also he tries to be cool infront of others and tries to be cool by saying like turkish or russian or croation insults ,he doesnt even know what they mean. He also is rude to me when one of my tests is bad but his test notes arent better. Stupid asshole.

He is half austrian half russian.

The second one is a egyptian who is a wanna be. He cant talk german right , he talks way to fast. He insults girl in the class and screams at them even though they did nothing to him. Everytime we get our tests back and his testscore is the best he rubbs it under other classmates noses saying he is the best.

I told him that i have a bad schoolnote in cooking and i have to do a exam and he says to me that i would never be able to finish the exam because i am too slow.

Wow nice support saying that to me.

When i wrote into the class whatsappgroup that i got a cramp in my leg from swimming ,that asshole laughed and said ridiculous.

Why am i even befriended with such idiots. I should only see them as clasmates instead of friends.

I have 3 more people like this in my class but i dont want to mention them because they dont deserve that.

When one of my friends was 12 he had 14/15 of the other classmates bully him. One of them smashed his skull through a window.

Deal with it you're fine.