Dynamo Magician Impossible

GemWolf

So, this guy. 

Paid audience and camera trickery? OR is he from another world?

I'm in two minds about it. Honestly it's like yeah most likely the crowds that he performs to are paid and are just incredible actors, but at the same time it's plausible to have other beings among us. Question is, would they risk exposing themselves for something as simple as entertainment? I think...probably not. 

Thoughts?  

You're proposing that some TV magician is an alien?

The dude spent countless hours from childhood onwards perfecting his tricks in his bedroom. He's just skilled at his job. His job being illusion.

In the same way that Bill Gates and Larry Page were skilled with technology, why tennis players are so excellent at returning balls and why musicians are outstanding with their instruments.

7 hours ago, DrDingo said:

You're proposing that some TV magician is an alien?

The dude spent countless hours from childhood onwards perfecting his tricks in his bedroom. He's just skilled at his job. His job being illusion.

In the same way that Bill Gates and Larry Page were skilled with technology, why tennis players are so excellent at returning balls and why musicians are outstanding with their instruments.

Have you actually seen what he does? I mean really? The guy isn't on stage fooling people with standard magic. 

Yes I'm well aware that magicians spend countless hours practising. BUT.... There is fantastic magic, and then there is HIS magic. 

Impossible 

7 hours ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Omg I never knew they made a second one! That was fucking hilarious thank you for sharing it.

There are actually parts 3,4, and 5 too...

but it does go downhill after the 3rd.