I Can't Draw Anymore

PastryOfApathy

I want to draw things man. I never thought I was that great, but people seem to like it and I enjoy it any event. 

But I can't do it anymore.

I've been forced without my meds for around 2 months now and I need those to do anything, and now I'm just gone. I can't even fucking play video games anymore, its gotten that goddamn bad and there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

Like I have someone whose supposed to help me but I can't get a fucking appointment since lolwork and now I'm just dead. My mind hurts, I'm lifeless and aimless and I don't know what to do anymore. Like everything fucking hurts.

klbjhgsdN FUCK

I know the feels. The best thing you can do is just sleep it off and drop it for a while. Get yo main components figured out first and let the art groove come when it really comes. And I'm not talking about "Maybe I should draw again...' kind of groove, I'm talking about a "GOOD FUCKING GOD DID THAT ART BONER SHOOT INTO THE STRATOSPHERE" kind of art groove. With that kind, you can drown the masses in an ocean of your hot creative art seed. The last glimpse anyone will see is the grin of the artistic tormentor's face.

I know what you're going through, to feel helpless. I'll be doing a MRI tomorrow to figure out what's wrong with my brain, but I know what the problem is. It also costs me $500 out of pocket, and my paycheck doesn't come along till July 8th, so I'm feeling pretty down myself.

I also cannot play games either.

10 minutes ago, Frozen Glacier said:

I know what you're going through, to feel helpless. I'll be doing a MRI tomorrow to figure out what's wrong with my brain, but I know what the problem is. It also costs me $500 out of pocket, and my paycheck doesn't come along till July 8th, so I'm feeling pretty down myself.

I also cannot play games either.

That sucks. Why can't you play games? 

On 6/29/2016 at 5:36 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

II've been forced without my meds for around 2 months now and I need those to do anything, and now I'm just gone. I can't even fucking play video games anymore, its gotten that goddamn bad and there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

What meds, is this something for like ADD/ADHD?

5 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Amphetamines and antidepressants so yes.

Antidepressants is pretty general, so I'm not sure if it's an SSRI or MAOI (or something weird like a NDRA).

MAOI's you could use Syrian Rue, I'm not sure about SSRI's which aren't found in nature.

Amphetamines would help and you could honestly just take Benzedrex.