IDK what to title this

Naxams

So I have no idea on what to title this, but since I have been in the fandom I've noticed a lot of fursonas that have very... hm I guess out there names, but mine is a name that someone could have in real life. Also, another thing I notice is that their fursonas traits are usually (From what I've seen) like outgoing and very energetic etc. but mine is a calm, insecure, etc. I feel like it's very out of place, IDK I've only been in the fandom for a very short time, so maybe I'll see more fursonas like mine.

Fursonas mean something different to different people. So your fursona to you might not mean the same to someone else, hence the differences. Some people like to use fursona's as a reflection of themselves, while others may use it as just a character to represent themselves. Some people may even use it to create an idealized version of themselves, and some may use them for all sorts of other different reasons. You shouldn't pay too much attention to what other people are doing with their fursona's. Its a bit of a personal choice, so don't worry too much about it. Not to mention there's different people with different interests out there, so there's bound to be some variety. There's almost certainly fursonas like yours out there, so no need to feel out of place. There are what? Hundreds of thousands of furries out there? There's bound to be quite a few like yours. 

Actually, while I don't really talk about my fursona since I haven't drawn it/gotten it drawn yet, mine somewhat resembles yours. Mine has a name that was originally supposed to be given to me at birth, and mine isn't anywhere close to outgoing or energetic. So don't feel alone or out of place.

• Like 2

a lot of people in this fandom are pretty introverted by nature, so they create fursonas that have traits they wish they had (i.e. fun, energetic, etc.). alternatively there's a lot of people who made their fursona them but as a different species, so you're definitely bound to meet people with fursonas that are like yours

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, willow said:

a lot of people in this fandom are pretty introverted by nature, so they create fursonas that have traits they wish they had (i.e. fun, energetic, etc.). alternatively there's a lot of people who made their fursona them but as a different species, so you're definitely bound to meet people with fursonas that are like yours

Don't forget those of us that made our fursonas irocically.

My sona's species was chosen mainly because I just like foxes and it clicked with me at the time.
In retrospect, I notice more and more that it actually fits my personality quite well.

As far as appearance, I mean, it's basically just me if I actually had the nice jacket and those glasses. And, uh, fur.

Just be you, but don't worry if you're not... if that makes sense. No need to conform if you don't want to. You'll find others who don't fit the mold. The popufur group is actually pretty small, and seems to feed off itself. That can make it seem like the fandom is more uniform than it really is. Most of us are out of place one way or another, and it's okay. Hope this helps.

My fursona is shy but slowly opens up till she ends up talking like a watafall.

Also she has that kinda crazy personality.

I hate it when fursonas have the" my friend died,i get very mad and scream" personality. I would fall into a trauma if a friend dies infront of me.

Also the "i am cold and dont care and i am flipping badass"trait flipps me off.

I dont get why people give their fursonas traits and personality they dont have.

On 7/10/2016 at 9:12 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

My fursona is your average tough guy who takes no shit.

If you call him a fag he will call you an ambulance.

Beats you up then calls an ambulance for you? Classy.

On 10/07/2016 at 8:12 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

My fursona is your average tough guy who takes no shit.

If you call him a fag he will call you an ambulance.

you're a fag and I know it

But @OP, for me person, Fenrir is me but a little more. He plays up on some of my more peak points.