Blue Jays?

Wrecker

FUCKING MARTIN FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Bautista makes one glorious hit over the fucking stands, and ol' Martin fucks the day once again with a catastrophic error...

Anybody catch the game tonight? You know, the one that probably just lost the Jays the fucking series >:C

• Like 1

I enjoy seeing the Blue Jays lose! It's not quite as fun as seeing the New York Yankees loose, but right now, it is.

Besides, the Baltimore Orioles have a much cuter mascot. And among the cutest players ever, Manny Machado. You should just cheer for Baltimore, the sensible and wise choice!

~

But as for sports, I just follow baseball, and that's about it. I tend to root for the Detroit Tigers and Baltimore, having been born in Detroit, and now, living in Baltimore. Oh, and Paws the Tiger is the best mascot in baseball.

It is odd, I don't know too many furs who follow sports, but I find baseball to be calming; I like the pace, a good sport to go out and watch, where you can still have great conversations, with that relaxed, summer feeling.

8 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I enjoy seeing the Blue Jays lose! It's not quite as fun as seeing the New York Yankees loose, but right now, it is.

Besides, the Baltimore Orioles have a much cuter mascot. And among the cutest players ever, Manny Machado. You should just cheer for Baltimore, the sensible and wise choice!

~

But as for sports, I just follow baseball, and that's about it. I tend to root for the Detroit Tigers and Baltimore, having been born in Detroit, and now, living in Baltimore. Oh, and Paws the Tiger is the best mascot in baseball.

It is odd, I don't know too many furs who follow sports, but I find baseball to be calming; I like the pace, a good sport to go out and watch, where you can still have great conversations, with that relaxed, summer feeling.

Screw Baltimore :P Nah, they're a good team and they have a lot going for them... the bastards.

Thank goodness they lost against the Yanks, one more win for the Jays and they're locked in to shoot for the wildcard spot on their own turf :D

As much as I want them to beat the piss out of the Sox, I still have mixed feelings because I want Ortiz to finish off his last season with a bang. He's a wicked cool guy, and an amazing hitter.

Also, mascots?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wrecker said:

Screw Baltimore :P Nah, they're a good team and they have a lot going for them... the bastards.

Thank goodness they lost against the Yanks, one more win for the Jays and they're locked in to shoot for the wildcard spot on their own turf :D

As much as I want them to beat the piss out of the Sox, I still have mixed feelings because I want Ortiz to finish off his last season with a bang. He's a wicked cool guy, and an amazing hitter.

Also, mascots?

Aw, OK, so ya have a cute mascot, as well!

Also, nice to meet another furry baseball fan. The wildcard race looks like it could be sorta crazy...if Detroit beats Atlanta in their final two games, which is not unlikely given how shitty Atlanta has been this year, we could have a three way tie...and then, I'm looking at the Mariners game right now, and noting they're behind Oakland, 9 to 8, top of the 10th...so it looks like curtains for them. But if they keep winning, I think we could have a four way tie.

Baltimore is a fun city for baseball, and Camden Yards is a really, really fun ballpark. Plus, people here don't hold back on the booze, so we get pretty excited, but manage to stay good-natured. It's a good city for baseball, even if we don't do great all that often.

~

Edit, well, Adios, Seattle. Still could be a three way tie, with Detroit.

Also: It's always bothered me that the Yankees don't even have a mascot, because, so I am told, it we be beneath them and their 'classiness', and be too tacky. At least I've got to see a succession of historically bad seasons for them!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Aw, OK, so ya have a cute mascot, as well!

Also, nice to meet another furry baseball fan. The wildcard race looks like it could be sorta crazy...if Detroit beats Atlanta in their final two games, which is not unlikely given how shitty Atlanta has been this year, we could have a three way tie...and then, I'm looking at the Mariners game right now, and noting they're behind Oakland, 9 to 8, top of the 10th...so it looks like curtains for them. But if they keep winning, I think we could have a four way tie.

Baltimore is a fun city for baseball, and Camden Yards is a really, really fun ballpark. Plus, people here don't hold back on the booze, so we get pretty excited, but manage to stay good-natured. It's a good city for baseball, even if we don't do great all that often.

~

Edit, well, Adios, Seattle. Still could be a three way tie, with Detroit.

Also: It's always bothered me that the Yankees don't even have a mascot, because, so I am told, it we be beneath them and their 'classiness', and be too tacky. At least I've got to see a succession of historically bad seasons for them!

Hoo nelly, Tuesday is going to be an interesting day!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrecker said:

Hoo nelly, Tuesday is going to be an interesting day!

Yep! I'll be watching, 8PM...the winner will go to play the (evil) Texas Rangers. (I say evil because Texas is just evil in general. But there are some nice folks there, and they grow good grapefruits, and Austin is there, so not to make a blanket statement. But the place is bat-shit insane, on any political level, and filled with wacko fundamentalists and preachers and creatures like Ted Cruz and Rick Perry).

Thus, whoever wins, we must defeat the Texas Rangers!

• Like 1

On 2016-10-02 at 9:49 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

Yep! I'll be watching, 8PM...the winner will go to play the (evil) Texas Rangers. (I say evil because Texas is just evil in general. But there are some nice folks there, and they grow good grapefruits, and Austin is there, so not to make a blanket statement. But the place is bat-shit insane, on any political level, and filled with wacko fundamentalists and preachers and creatures like Ted Cruz and Rick Perry).

Thus, whoever wins, we must defeat the Texas Rangers!

Agreed! Especially after this fiasco

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Well, we tried! OK, so as not to be a sore loser, now you blue birds have gotta go and rid the post-season of Texas!`

That was some kind of intense! Some amazing hitters playing for the O's

Haha, hoping so, it's goona be a wicked game I bet!

That beer can thrown at Kim was a freakin' joke, though. Sounds like they have a good idea over what idiot threw it, and they're going to charge the loser. Good thing he still made the catch with that junk going on.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wrecker said:

That was some kind of intense! Some amazing hitters playing for the O's

Haha, hoping so, it's goona be a wicked game I bet!

That beer can thrown at Kim was a freakin' joke, though. Sounds like they have a good idea over what idiot threw it, and they're going to charge the loser. Good thing he still made the catch with that junk going on.

Woah, you guys really creamed Texas, 10 to 1!

I have noted not too many furs follow many sports. I have some furry friends in Europe who follow soccer and hockey, and a few here that follow baseball, and even play. Me, I just follow baseball, I like the pace and the feel of the game.

I'm not great at sports, unless bowling counts, then, I'm OK. Oh, and I'm awesome at pinball.

On 2016-10-06 at 6:58 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

Woah, you guys really creamed Texas, 10 to 1!

I have noted not too many furs follow many sports. I have some furry friends in Europe who follow soccer and hockey, and a few here that follow baseball, and even play. Me, I just follow baseball, I like the pace and the feel of the game.

I'm not great at sports, unless bowling counts, then, I'm OK. Oh, and I'm awesome at pinball.

Texas definitely ate it! Today was a little more tight knit, still a win for the Jays though! :D

Hopefully the Sox pick it back up, I really want to see Big Papi go out with a great post-season.

I wouldn't imagine too many furs following sports, they just don't seem to tie into the furry demographic too much. Looks like we're the only two following baseball on this forum O.o

I suck at sports myself, unless you count air hockey lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pignog said:

the blue jay mascot an i are going to fuck on the field durnig tomorrows game and there is no force on this gay earth that can stop us

except another ttc breakdown i guess

Well, bestiality is legal in Texas, but not in public, so do it in the clubhouse, when no one is lookin'...even if is just a mascot, be careful, down there.

On 10/7/2016 at 10:06 PM, Wrecker said:

Texas definitely ate it! Today was a little more tight knit, still a win for the Jays though! :D

Hopefully the Sox pick it back up, I really want to see Big Papi go out with a great post-season.

I wouldn't imagine too many furs following sports, they just don't seem to tie into the furry demographic too much. Looks like we're the only two following baseball on this forum O.o

I suck at sports myself, unless you count air hockey lol

One more to go!

And on the NL side, well, I want to see the Cubs win. Damn good team, cute mascot, and they ain't won a series since the great depression.

Good luck, Jay-Birds!

• Like 1

On 2016-10-08 at 8:27 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

One more to go!

And on the NL side, well, I want to see the Cubs win. Damn good team, cute mascot, and they ain't won a series since the great depression.

Good luck, Jay-Birds!

So far so good for the Cubs, too!

Stoked for tomorrow's game!

EDIT:

Swept Texas FUCK YEA!!

• Like 1

On 10/8/2016 at 10:45 PM, Wrecker said:

So far so good for the Cubs, too!

Stoked for tomorrow's game!

EDIT:

Swept Texas FUCK YEA!!

Congrats, there! You sent Texas packing, and in three games. Good riddance!

I wanna see Cleveland go down next...their manager bothers me. The way he walks around, bobbing is head reminds me of a cartoon buzzard: (Beaky Buzzard, from Loony Tunes)

Beaky.jpg

And on the NL side, I'm rooting for the Cubs...again, about the cutest mascot ya could have. Funny, a lot of my team opinions  are based on mascots!

• Like 1

On 2016-10-10 at 11:00 AM, Fossa-Boy said:

Congrats, there! You sent Texas packing, and in three games. Good riddance!

I wanna see Cleveland go down next...their manager bothers me. The way he walks around, bobbing is head reminds me of a cartoon buzzard: (Beaky Buzzard, from Loony Tunes)

Beaky.jpg

And on the NL side, I'm rooting for the Cubs...again, about the cutest mascot ya could have. Funny, a lot of my team opinions  are based on mascots!

It's friggin' awesome knowing of another furry baseball fan, that doesn't happen too often! We shall rule the world with 99 mp/h fastballs! (Matt Bush is insane, I didn't even know that crazy bastard could pitch like that, but still <3 Osuna, man that guy can throw as a closer!)

Jays seem to have some kind of luck though, catching a line drive in the head, I cannot figure out why the pitcher of all people doesn't wear a helmet...

Happ had a skull fracture over that shit.

On 10/13/2016 at 3:05 AM, Wrecker said:

It's friggin' awesome knowing of another furry baseball fan, that doesn't happen too often! We shall rule the world with 99 mp/h fastballs! (Matt Bush is insane, I didn't even know that crazy bastard could pitch like that, but still <3 Osuna, man that guy can throw as a closer!)

Jays seem to have some kind of luck though, catching a line drive in the head, I cannot figure out why the pitcher of all people doesn't wear a helmet...

Happ had a skull fracture over that shit.

Ouch! That looks more than painful.

Well, I got to see Washington lose, which was fun. I'm not at all a fan of the Nationals, we have quite a rivalry. It's funny the Baltimore Orioles have won all but one of what we call the Beltway Series, when we play 3 or 4 games against the Nats. (whose name recalls a pesky insect). And I'll have to say it was fun to see how silly Jason Werth looked last night tagged as was, like a sitting duck. I find him one of the most irritating figures in baseball. He was arrested here once for doing 120mph on the highway or some such, and failure to pull over; they had to chase him down. 

~

Good luck against Cleveland. I find their logo incredibly offensive, and am surprised i doesn't draw as much ire as The Wahington Redskins; it's far worse, but I guess baseball is just not as popular a sport, comparatively. But I did see where one of the Blue Jays announcers is refusing to use their full name, so that's cool.

~

Go out there, and clobber Cleveland!

• Like 1

On 2016-10-14 at 0:53 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

Ouch! That looks more than painful.

Well, I got to see Washington lose, which was fun. I'm not at all a fan of the Nationals, we have quite a rivalry. It's funny the Baltimore Orioles have won all but one of what we call the Beltway Series, when we play 3 or 4 games against the Nats. (whose name recalls a pesky insect). And I'll have to say it was fun to see how silly Jason Werth looked last night tagged as was, like a sitting duck. I find him one of the most irritating figures in baseball. He was arrested here once for doing 120mph on the highway or some such, and failure to pull over; they had to chase him down. 

~

Good luck against Cleveland. I find their logo incredibly offensive, and am surprised i doesn't draw as much ire as The Wahington Redskins; it's far worse, but I guess baseball is just not as popular a sport, comparatively. But I did see where one of the Blue Jays announcers is refusing to use their full name, so that's cool.

~

Go out there, and clobber Cleveland!

0-2 :( Come on Jays! Fuck!

Hopefully some games on home turf will turn this around, but worst case, I'll be rooting for the Cubs, it's been a long time since they've seen the NLCS. You guys have a good team on your end!

• Like 1

My parents watch baseball, and are rootin for the jays. I don't know much about how the score is tallied (like it's 0-2, but there's still a chance at them coming out in front?), but I'll still continue secretly cheering them on. Yay Toronto! :P 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moogle said:

My parents watch baseball, and are rootin for the jays. I don't know much about how the score is tallied (like it's 0-2, but there's still a chance at them coming out in front?), but I'll still continue secretly cheering them on. Yay Toronto! :P 

the blue jays aregoing to lose and they're going to trash the house in a drunken rage

stay in the basement and watch anime wear its safe

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Pignog said:

the blue jays aregoing to lose and they're going to trash the house in a drunken rage

stay in the basement and watch anime wear its safe

i love reading this thread and watching you try to stay relevant to it

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wrecker said:

0-2 :( Come on Jays! Fuck!

Hopefully some games on home turf will turn this around, but worst case, I'll be rooting for the Cubs, it's been a long time since they've seen the NLCS. You guys have a good team on your end!

Hopefully things will turn around, back on home turf.

And I'm also rooting for Chicago, I mean, their mascot is so cute! (Plus they haven't won in such a long time.) 

Here he is after a rough night out and one too many!:

df873571234ad9aadf50e6199c7fc5ee.jpg

On 10/15/2016 at 10:50 PM, Kleric said:

I too do not watch sports. I thought this was about the birds. :0

They're pretty, but can be dicks to the other small birds in my area. They don't share! D:

This is true...they tend to be quite aggressive, and chase many other birds away. My mom used to shoo away the jays from our bird-feeders, for hogging up all the birdseed, as I recall. when we lived ij the country.