(Rant) My Dumb Problems

Proper noun

wow i caved in what a fuckin' nerd.

All "Joking"  aside I've been having some problems with my eyes. About 8/9 weeks ago I started having dull eye pain, no big deal. But, yesterday night I was at my worst. Everything was out of focus, I felt out of place, I couldn't even sit up, I was dizzy and I had lost all energy. But just a hour ago I had all my energy and I was fine. Everything was so out of focus and I was to dizzy even to sit up. I never really thought any thing of mild dizziness because 1. I don't eat much 2. New school year.

I probably looked like an idiot~! I fell over like once and had to lean on a wall for like 10 minutes. To bad no one was there.

So... Any tips for dizziness?

I'll probably add more tomorrow.

27 minutes ago, Proper noun said:

wow i caved in what a fuckin' nerd.

All "Joking"  aside I've been having some problems with my eyes. About 8/9 weeks ago I started having dull eye pain, no big deal. But, yesterday night I was at my worst. Everything was out of focus, I felt out of place, I couldn't even sit up, I was dizzy and I had lost all energy. But just a hour ago I had all my energy and I was fine. Everything was so out of focus and I was to dizzy even to sit up. I never really thought any thing of mild dizziness because 1. I don't eat much 2. New school year.

I probably looked like an idiot~! I fell over like once and had to lean on a wall for like 10 minutes. To bad no one was there.

So... Any tips for dizziness?

I'll probably add more tomorrow.

This sounds like a serious medical problem. 

See a doctor quickly. 

• Like 6

I would definitely get that checked out ASAP. Better safe than sorry, since eye/face pain + dizziness could be just a sinus infection, but could be something more serious, like Meniere's Disease or some neurological problem.

Any other symptoms?

Take care of yourself.

Probably best to get it checked out, that sounds too sever to just be a result of not eating enough, and could be the sign of some larger issue.

I used to get migraines, and just dismissed them as being a result of stress or noise, but it turned out they were actually the result of problems with my jaw muscles (medically known as TMD)... so random pains can be the results of problems you wouldn't even think were connected.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Troj said:

I would definitely get that checked out ASAP. Better safe than sorry, since eye/face pain + dizziness could be just a sinus infection, but could be something more serious, like Meniere's Disease or some neurological problem.

Any other symptoms?

Take care of yourself.

I guess that i'm somewhat on and off, But i'm usually dizzy.

My main problem is that I don't know if it's a one time thing. Usually i'm just dizzy and feel out of focus. I also thought it was a sinus problem or migraines but I've had them for about 9 weeks and I keep gaining and losing symptoms.

You might have a brain tumor or some growth putting pressure under your eyes :/ go see a doc if you have the money. If you dont have the money, this is top priority for saving up for. You could die from this problem. Please get the help that is readily available to make sure that doesnt happen.

• Like 1

STOP ASKING FURRIES FOR MEDICAL ADVISE AND TIPS AND GO SEE A GODDAM DOCTOR!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!!

at least of this was a medical forum of sorts there'd be an ounce of merit, but goddam, gogogo to the doctors. Go go gadget physical. Go go gadget MRI. Do this before you go go gadget funeral or something.

POKEMOM GO TO THE DOCTORS NOW OR ELSE I WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH MY THIGHS.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

STOP ASKING FURRIES FOR MEDICAL ADVISE AND TIPS AND GO SEE A GODDAM DOCTOR!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!!

at least of this was a medical forum of sorts there'd be an ounce of merit, but goddam, gogogo to the doctors. Go go gadget physical. Go go gadget MRI. Do this before you go go gadget funeral or something.

POKEMOM GO TO THE DOCTORS NOW OR ELSE I WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH MY THIGHS.

Yeah, Not my best idea I'll admit.

I'm going sometime this week. I can't really remember.

• Like 1

Def seconding what everyone else said: go see a doctor!

It could very well be low blood pressure or something to do with your sugar levels. My bro is tall, skinny, and doesn't eat much, so there are times if he stands up or sits down too quickly, his vision gets blurry for a bit. This is usually followed up with me going, "FFS EAT MORE!"

• Like 1

I've actually had problems really similar to what you described. Only difference is I had the random dizziness for about 2 weeks and it just went away. Then somewhere up in there I literally couldn't sleep. I would just lay in bed with my eyes closed hoping something would happen but no, I just sat there for 8 hours every night for 3 nights in a row getting up tired every time. That may or may not have had something to do with taking various crazy medications at that time. It was the weirdest and worst experience ever.

I assume it was lack of something in my diet since it seemed to get better after I began eating more various food. Probably just low blood sugar like what everyone else here is saying.

If you can't stand up straight then try and get a friend and lean on them (if it's ok with them).