I Went To Hogwarts! :D

AshleyAshes

10 hours ago, Strongbob said:

Nice work. I Liked the movie.  It took some time to get moving but ultimately it was worth the wait.  Did you have a specific beast you worked on?

10 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I mightve missed some of your post but what exactly did you do there? extra? script writing?

I do stereo conversion, one of many people involved in putting the movie into 3D so that your movie ticket can be more expensive.  I worked on a range of shots, but I worked on a number of the 'Obscurious' shots, while it's in the case, at least I think that's what it's called.  I haven't seen the movie myself, just the bits and pieces I worked on or others around me did..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

I do stereo conversion, one of many people involved in putting the movie into 3D so that your movie ticket can e more expensive. 

You bitch! >:v

Nah but for cereals looks like a cool movie you lucky person! I might see it later when its released on DVD and its easier to stream onlone because Im broke lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wrecker said:

That's pretty freaking awesome, not too many people get to say they played a hand in a production of that scale! Con-freaking-gratulations! Hard work pays off :D

But when it's Ghostbusters, a franchise I've personally been a huge fan since childhood, everyone has to rage like a bunch of arm chair film critics. :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

Remember the first rule of drug dealing, don't get hooked on your own stuff ^^

The real issue is seeing your own work on a 50 foot screen, you're likely to go 'Ohhh...I could have done (blank) better.  It's so obvious up there. D:'.  Also, in general, even in shows I didn't work on, my eye goes hunting for areas of a shot where I'd expect it to be harder and I look out for problems.  ...I kinda like to watch movies in 2D more now just because I can 'turn off' that work review side of my brain that has developed.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

The real issue is seeing your own work on a 50 foot screen, you're likely to go 'Ohhh...I could have done (blank) better.  It's so obvious up there. D:'.  Also, in general, even in shows I didn't work on, my eye goes hunting for areas of a shot where I'd expect it to be harder and I look out for problems.  ...I kinda like to watch movies in 2D more now just because I can 'turn off' that work review side of my brain that has developed.

Heh it's hard not to look your finished product critically, reminds me of of all those logos I did for my sites.

On 2016-11-20 at 6:19 AM, AshleyAshes said:

Bottom line though, you're seeing your work on a 50 freaking foot screen, that's gotta be a pretty cool feeling :P

Come on, you have a direct relationship to a major premiere, I'd say you're crazy if you can't feel good about being a part of it! I am stoked myself just to see that movie. I'm jelly haha.