I Was Willingly Removed! :3

Toshabi

Hewwo FurAffinity Forum fuwieeeeends x3

So it was me and my boss working together at my jerb. I normally help him out by making sure his candy jar is always empty and that I flood his inbox with CUUUUTE kitty cat memes (like the HANG ON THERE OWO inspirational ones x3). Today my boss did his joke of asking me if I was sure I didn't want to quit today. I told him "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu x3".

He was spouting on about how annoying I was and how I don't do anything but brag about myself, eat all his candy and sleep in his office when he is out too lunch (his chair is so comfy x3). But today, he went up to me and fell on his knees! I was like "IS HE TWYING TO GET A WOOK AT MY BULGE OWO", but then he started crying, AWW! He begged me to pack up my things and leave  to which I said "Nuuuuuuuuuuuu x3". He weached into his pocket and pulled out 18 ten dollar giftcards to Hot Topic and wuz liek "I WILL GIVE YOU THIS SHIT IF YOU FUCKING PACK UP AND LEAVE. YOU'RE FUCKING LIKE SAUL GOODMAN IN BETTER CALL SAUL WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO GET FIRED BUT YOU'RE JUST UNINTENTIONALLY BEING YOURSELF: AN IDIOT! I CAN'T FIRE YOU EITHER OTHERWISE I WILL BE VIOLATING A CIVIL RIGHTS ACT PASSED TO NEVER FIRE SOMEONE WHO IS OWO".

I wooked at the cards and wuz liek, "OMFG, now I can affowd that CUUUTE eeveelution T-shirt i awlways wanted x3". I took the cards and was like "AWWW WIIIIIGHT :3", to which he got up and started to sing and dance for joy (Silly boss x3). 

I packed up my things and wuz giggling about my eeveelution hoodie I can now affowd and walked out of the building. I turned around and said "YEW ARE ALL GONNA MISS MEEEEEEEEE X3" but they just swammed the door closed O3O.

Me weaving the job must've weally been a hard blowz for them ;w;

But I made out on top bargain thanks to these Hop Tawpic gift cards ^w^!!!!

Tl;dr-

I GOT A COOL NEW EEVEELUTION SHIRT FROM HOT TOPIC ^W^ BUT LEFT MY JOB UWU BUT THATS ALRIGHT CUZ ITZ A CUTE SHIRT! ;U;<333

779779ab7f8c2e05c93540b4c9c7c2af--xmas-sweaters-ugly-christmas-sweater.jpg.c9b4568dc3b87e4fd07e09d473c3540d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...