What crazy job would you rather do?

U-235

Inspired by some of my current difficulties with recent projects in school, I've come up with a game. If you could choose some other insane/crazy job or occupation aside from what you do now, what'd you do?

For instance my response is:

Fuck this schoolwork and degree, I'm going to go and build giant dancing robots like the one in this video.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2017 at 3:36 AM, Faust said:

Ruling out anything filthy and not-work-safe, I reckon I'd like to make sculptures for public displays.

I'd make weird moving ones like the Strandebeeste, I reckon.

That's curious, that's something I always thought would be amazing. I saw this sculpture in DC that really impressed me, by Roxy Paine, and I thought of fun it looked, to make things like this:

1+(2).jpg

Or, Installation pieces, like this: (Gilles Barbier)

GillesBarbierSuperheroNursingHome1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fossa said:

That's curious, that's something I always thought would be amazing. I saw this sculpture in DC that really impressed me, by Roxy Paine, and I thought of fun it looked, to make things like this:

1+(2).jpg

Or, Installation pieces, like this: (Gilles Barbier)

GillesBarbierSuperheroNursingHome1.jpg

But still, what job would you do?

• 6 years later...

Probably part of the forestry corps. I hate being inside all day at the computer.

But even if I were lowly paid, I would be much happier being outside and enjoying nature and being paid to be out in the woods. I'd build trails, and scrub toilets, and help lost people. Oh hey, since I am being laid off I can finally pursue this.