Ignored Users Function Won't Save

Sidewalk Surfboard

Works fine, I think you're just trying to search for Buck using the # sign and that's screwing it up.

Edit: Actually, it is the # sign, try searching for someone else first. When the options pop up, type in Buck's name and you can select what you want to ignore from him, be it posts, messages. and signature.

Edited by PheagleAdler
Experimentation with issue, found it doesn't like the # sign

Soon I will be ignored! 

Thanks. I didn't know the # did that. 

Characters can cause unexpected and unwanted results, sometimes they're part of a language's code or something, I wonder if any others cause issues...

Other times I guess it's just 'unexpected' like how my real address has a forward slash in it (because it's a half) and some web forms don't allow that, I have to get creative and say '.5' or 'Apt. 2' or something.

Works fine, I think you're just trying to search for Buck using the # sign and that's screwing it up.

Edit: Actually, it is the # sign, try searching for someone else first. When the options pop up, type in Buck's name and you can select what you want to ignore from him, be it posts, messages. and signature.

For me, I've ignored users signatures directly from posts, and a user or two from their profiles. The forum remembers what users I have ignored, as I can look under my account settings and remove the users. However, their posts and signatures are still clear as day. If that's not a broken system, then I don't know what is I:

EDIT: So, no, apparently I wasn't ignoring anyone's posts... FFS. Fixed, now... But ignoring signatures is still broken for me.

Edited by ChaosCalix

For me, I've ignored users signatures directly from posts, and a user or two from their profiles. The forum remembers what users I have ignored, as I can look under my account settings and remove the users. However, their posts and signatures are still clear as day. If that's not a broken system, then I don't know what is I:

EDIT: So, no, apparently I wasn't ignoring anyone's posts... FFS. Fixed, now... But ignoring signatures is still broken for me.

Selecting the 'signature' option does nothing?

Selecting the 'signature' option does nothing?

Hmm. I just checked with your signature by going through the actual "Ignore" menu, rather than the drop down option on your signature itself, and it worked then. But all the other people whose signatures I've ignored (through the second method) still show up properly. Not sure what is causing the issue... In my control panel they still show up exactly like you did. There is, technically, no difference between the two methods, so it should work the same.