Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

On 1/4/2016 at 0:39 PM, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Oh and here's the movie for those who didn't see it

RIP Birdemic, you were too good for YouTube.

This week's film looks... interesting.  And yay, another double feature! (and is that the ambulance loop from Animal Soccer World? >:V)

42 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

RIP Birdemic, you were too good for YouTube.

This week's film looks... interesting.  And yay, another double feature! (and is that the ambulance loop from Animal Soccer World? >:V)

Damn, good thing i showed Birdemic when i did :D 

And nooooooooo >.>

And another FRETV night has passed...jeez were these two films some shiiiiet

(the other parts should be in the related videos section..if you're crazy enough to see the other parts)

And finally, for those around during the cringe hour...

http://www.cringechannel.com/2014/08/15/furry-justifies-her-lifestyle/

• Like 2

I just noticed Son of the Lion King is actually a sequel, but it looks like there's no English dub of the first one.  However, I found an equally terrible Finnish dub if anyone wants to watch it to appreciate the beautiful animation and music.  19:20 is particularly great.

https://youtu.be/wJr5pPe8FrU

Also I got the sketch done for this week's art, colouring to follow.  This one is a little "messier." x3

Edited by Chrysocyon

19 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

I just noticed Son of the Lion King is actually a sequel, but it looks like there's no English dub of the first one.  However, I found an equally terrible Finnish dub if anyone wants to watch it to appreciate the beautiful animation and music.  19:20 is particularly great.

https://youtu.be/wJr5pPe8FrU

Also I got the sketch done for this week's art, colouring to follow.  This one is a little "messier." x3

Its a blessing the dub  never happened. Im so sick of that poorly animated panther :P

Messier, huh? Can only wonder what fresh new hell you have for us this time :V

Okay, so I was thinking...

You know those FA comnent cringe vids we used to watch during cringe hour? Well the guy who uploaded them doesnt make them anymore.

But...whats stopping me from making some of my own ;3

Here's the deal, every week, I'll make an FA comments video to play during cringe hour (or *shivers* Bad Dragon forums) and see what I find. You could also PM me submissions that also have cringy comments

*NOTE: to be respectful of privacy, the person's name will be blacked out...maybe not the avi though :V

So, whaddya think? Yay or nay?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Okay, so I was thinking...

You know those FA comnent cringe vids we used to watch during cringe hour? Well the guy who uploaded them doesnt make them anymore.

But...whats stopping me from making some of my own ;3

Here's the deal, every week, I'll make an FA comments video to play during cringe hour (or *shivers* Bad Dragon forums) and see what I find. You could also PM me submissions that also have cringy comments

*NOTE: to be respectful of privacy, the person's name will be blacked out...maybe not the avi though :V

So, whaddya think? Yay or nay?

I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea Dev. It's a yay from Rev! I will pray for your poor soul.<3

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Oh and @Chrysocyon I totally understand what you mean by the vids sometimes being insulting. That's why I'll try looking for the REALLY out there comments that even pervs like us would be shocked at :V

Haha, yeah.  I was just thinking of the furry sardonicism thread, but sometimes you really just have to laugh at some of this stuff.  I've gotten some comments on my own adult work that have managed to gross me out, as well.  Speaking of which, I just remembered this one from one of my really old adult pieces if you want to throw some SoFurry comments in there, as well. :D

(NSFW)http://i.imgur.com/Glnm9VC.png

3 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Haha, yeah.  I was just thinking of the furry sardonicism thread, but sometimes you really just have to laugh at some of this stuff.  I've gotten some comments on my own adult work that have managed to gross me out, as well.  Speaking of which, I just remembered this one from one of my really old adult pieces if you want to throw some SoFurry comments in there, as well. :D

(NSFW)http://i.imgur.com/Glnm9VC.png

Oh god, rp comments are so fucking awkward. Guess I'm looking at Sofurry too. If I'm really insane, Inkbunny as well

5 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Oh god, rp comments are so fucking awkward. Guess I'm looking at Sofurry too. If I'm really insane, Inkbunny as well

You would have to be really brave to search through Inkbunny, even I won't go over there. :V

Sounds great, these are going to be like the ultimate furry comment compilation videos, and they will be beautiful.

• Like 1

Damn, not sure if I'm going to make it in this time.  So much shit has gone wrong this week and I've got some stuff to do.  On a positive note, my brother who I haven't seen in years came into town yesterday, so I might be hanging out with him too.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Damn, not sure if I'm going to make it in this time.  So much shit has gone wrong this week and I've got some stuff to do.  On a positive note, my brother who I haven't seen in years came into town yesterday, so I might be hanging out with him too.

Don't sweat it man. I hope you can get whatevers' wrong sorted out. And cool for getting to see your bro again :3

By the way I've made an album of all the screencaps I have! Unfortunately there's none of the Star Wars Holidays Special, the Titanic sequel or Birdemic as I was away for those streams, and I've only got two screencaps (from Santa's Slay) of the massive Christmas Eve stream that Dev organised, but apart from that pretty much everything we've watched is there.

Also here's a little mini album of the intermission screencaps I've gotten. c:

Edited by Sutekh_the_Steak
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Paddy the Pelican's theme is going to haunt my dreams... Ha ha... HA HA HA HA.

But good stream, that was quite the assortment of crap.  Also RIP Rev's liver.

Have no fear Rev has survived the day! Also Bubsy's damn nephew and niece whatever they are, were some of the most annoying things I've ever seen.

• Like 2

Another night of bullshit :P thanks to all who attended! @Newt and to anyone else, here's my cringe playlist if you wanna see all the weird shit I find https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeZvKpltdzbV7P_ZLgUt2RQYNr-Y2LYFw

Also, here are all the cartoons we watched today. @Sar already linked...that one, so I'll link the rest :V

5 hours ago, Sutekh_the_Steak said:

By the way I've made an album of all the screencaps I have! Unfortunately there's none of the Star Wars Holidays Special, the Titanic sequel or Birdemic as I was away for those streams, and I've only got two screencaps (from Santa's Slay) of the massive Christmas Eve stream that Dev organised, but apart from that pretty much everything we've watched is there.

Also here's a little mini album of the intermission screencaps I've gotten. c:

Awesooooooome! :D 

1 hour ago, Revates said:

Have no fear Rev has survived the day! Also Bubsy's damn nephew and niece whatever they are, were some of the most annoying things I've ever seen.

Falling from the sky with a helmet that could change reality=boring

• Like 3