If you were a horrible parent for naming your kid

Vallium

I think I'll go with the notion of something that sounds good in full and with a few possible shortened versions that don't sound bad; I like the idea of having a kid with an interesting name but I'd rather not subject them to a hard time at school nor would I want to give them a bland name so that they're not memorable.  Of course I can toy with the idea of interesting and odd nicknames for them so I get the selfish side satisfied.

If I hated my kid, I would name them Spider or Cob or something like that (my last name is Webb). I have a friend whose last name is Cox and we have a running joke about him naming his kid Isaac.

If I could pick my name, I would probably go with Sebastian or Maximillion. And I would make everyone call me Maximillion or Maxie, never Max.

As for names I would want for my hypothetical future children, asude from the aforementioned Sebastian or Maximillion, I like Leon, Vincent, and Victor. For girls, something like Alice or Sylvia or Jillian (another one nobody would be allowed to shorten).

The worst part about not wanting kids is not getting to name one something awesome yet life ruining.

I don't exactly intend on having kids either so Yeah this is all hypothetical anyways if you were to name a human something to ruin it's life what would be funny to do? :P

Oh...but for real I heard this story of a dad who named one son Winner and one Loser and ironically enough Winner grew up to be a criminal and Loser became a detective. That was intriguing.

If I hated my kid, I would name them Spider or Cob or something like that (my last name is Webb). I have a friend whose last name is Cox and we have a running joke about him naming his kid Isaac.

If I could pick my name, I would probably go with Sebastian or Maximillion. And I would make everyone call me Maximillion or Maxie, never Max.

As for names I would want for my hypothetical future children, asude from the aforementioned Sebastian or Maximillion, I like Leon, Vincent, and Victor. For girls, something like Alice or Sylvia or Jillian (another one nobody would be allowed to shorten).

Oh those are some good ones, ahaha!

...and Maximillion is a pretty cool name. If I legally renamed myself it'd be Valance x3

If this thread was about serious names it'd be Benjamin or Kaylen or something or otherwise, and I'd use the middle name to mess up their life :V

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

On 01/12/2015 at 7:35 PM, Zerig said:

I like long names so I'd probably go for Alexander or Sylvester or something.

Maybe Genevieve for a chick.

Sadly I am a huge faggot so I will never have to worry about it.

And didn't you hear? Faggots, huge or otherwise, can now have the misery of children like everyone else.

I wish I had a cool or wacky last name to play with, but nope, and since I dunno my future mate's name yet, I'll just have to play with some cool last names I do know of!

A previous friend if mine had a last name of Falcon. If I was her, I would steal the first name of a current friend of mine and call it Falko Falcon. I guess that's a boy's name, but it sounds like it might work for a gal too and here in the states people are ignorant so she could lie and say it's a girl's name. :L

Alternatives: Hawk Falcon, Eagle Falcon, Falcon Falcon, and of course Pigeon Falcon. A family of birds!

I also have a friend who has the last name of Hawke, said just like Hawk, so of course the same names above would apply here. If fate was hilarious and I still had Falcon in my life I would totally try to hook them up and they'd be Falcon-Hawke and Hawke-Falcon and the kids would be Pigeon Hawke-Falcon and it would be AWESOME.

As for middle names, probably something normal like Robert or Jane, and because Pigeon is my favorite I'd probably give it the best middle name I could think of at the time to make up for the first name.