"KILL ALL THE ANIMALS!" -Animal rights activists

Harbinger

So the EU are being cunts again, there's an "invasive" species ban list proposed and PASSED by the EU thats coming to effect on the 2nd of january. If you're a private owner with the animals you cant buy or sell or breed them, but you can keep them. If you're a pet shop or commercial owner, you have to KILL them, yep, have them euthanized, its focking sickening, GG the twats that arranged this you sorry sack of inbred human shit stains. Among this list are such species as racoons BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE UK HAS AN INFESTATION OF RACOONS RIGHT?!

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/hobby-issues-information/1088528-latest-news-re-eu-invasive.html#post12280976

Thankfully nothing i keep is on the list, yet, but this scum will continue to campaign for this bullshit. They banning everyone from owning a species will magically stop said species from becoming invasive to the country its brought to (which spoilers: hardly any can actually survive in our shit climate) apparently, so once it comes into effect, whats going to happen when breeders arent allowed to sell their livestock, when they suddenly have all these babies they dont want to kill and cant house? Fucking top tier logic their you iced piss eating faggot munchers.

If you cant tell already i dont like them very much, and not because "hurr durr im not allowed to own that animal anymore", most of the species i have no interest in keeping, but the fact of the matter is this means a HELL of a lot of animals are now going to suffer because of them, either ones killed for bullshit paperwork or the ones thrown out into the wild because they are now suddenly illegal...

Ugh, animal rights activists. There's no group that more evokes that sentiment: "While I may agree with many of your objectives, your means make me wish you were covered in angry raft spiders." I guess they have competition these days from the new social justice types, though.

• Like 1

It's a little ironic to bash animal rights activists when you're trying to support animal rights, isn't it?

You're the same thing, but some idiots went out to lunch and really fucked the day apparently using that title as a scapegoat.

Unfortunately, being concerned and active in regard to the well being of animals... that makes you an activist.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A52013PC0620

Edited by Wrecker
  • Like 1

The animals being banned are banned because they cause problems though.

Listen to me here.

Yes, the notion of eradicating all those animals is radical, but sensible. Why? Look at statistics. How many deaths caused by animals get reported? How many are never found and go unreported? The truth is, animals cause damage. Rodents gnaw on our cables, racoons tilt our trashcans and cats climb our trees, causing MASSIVE DAMAGE to both our societies' unfrastructure and the world environment.

There's no reason to have damaging animals destroying our way of life. What if you wake up one day with a masked racoon having tilted your trashcan, LAUGHING AT YOU FROM ACROSS THE ROAD, covered by its mask? What if YOU were the man, waking up with a tree having been RIPPED APART by the claws of a big and dangerous cat or INVADED AND ANNEXED by invasive chipmunks?

I applaud the EU for this MAJOR STEP in the RIGHT direction. Maybe now, one day, we can live in a more peaceful world, free from the tyranny of pests. But they still have a long way to go, needing to also eliminate the IMMINENT THREAT of FISHES! In my opinion, fish only belong on the dinner plate, and I wish to one day see fish only used as the main part of a great home-cooked dinner. Mmmmmm. Yummy.

• Like 1

Ya missing the point, racoons are NOT invasive to the UK, there's hardly any keepers here even, yet now because of the EU ban the few that do keep them commercially now have to have them killed. Apparently they were invasive in Poland which was one of the few places that actually didnt vote in favor of the ban. And banning invasive species like that doesnt generally help cause like i said, all those commercial owners are faced with either having their animals killed or RELEASING them. The reported black cats here in the UK were from owners who let them go once laws were put in place.

36 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

racoons are NOT invasive to the UK,

AHEM: There is EVIDENCE of masked critters knocking over garbage cans and eating out of them, as well as sneaking into homes to steal jewelry. What could it possibly be, other than those sneaky bastards?

28 minutes ago, Kaizy said:

I thought "kill all animals because reasons" was PeTA's thing. Is this PeTA?

Cant remember who it is, but it was put together my people who dont know what they're doing, some of the most destructive species (the list includes plants) that are actually causing damage arent even on the list which is beyond logic.

24 minutes ago, Half-Note said:

AHEM: There is EVIDENCE of masked critters knocking over garbage cans and eating out of them, as well as sneaking into homes to steal jewelry. What could it possibly be, other than those sneaky bastards?

Obviously its all the muslims :V

3 hours ago, Half-Note said:

that sounds like humans

3 hours ago, Harbinger said:

It's even worse than that...it's fundamentalist Muslim raccoons trying to impose Sharia law on our unsuspecting Great British cats and dogs, the dirty evil bastards. Coming over here, knocking over OUR garbage cans. Go back to your own countries and knock over your own garbage cans you ring-tailed twats!

10 minutes ago, KyryK said:

It's even worse than that...it's fundamentalist Muslim raccoons trying to impose Sharia law on our unsuspecting Great British cats and dogs, the dirty evil bastards. Coming over here, knocking over OUR garbage cans. Go back to your own countries and knock over your own garbage cans you ring-tailed twats!

muslim fundamentalist raccoons cause as much problems to the natives of their own homeland as well, we must eradicate those 'coon scum at all costs

I applaud them for being concerned about the potential danger of invasive species, but this method is only likely to cause the very thing they are trying to prevent.  There is a good chance many of the people who own these animals will be so loathe to just kill them that they will simply release the animals into the wild.  Thus in fact causing the very problem this bill is trying to prevent.

Its almost like the Cobra effect all over again.

• Like 1

On 13.12.2015 at 0:24 PM, Harbinger said:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

LIKE WTF BRAH

On 13.12.2015 at 3:51 PM, evan said:

that sounds like humans

It factually isn't. I see the events in these areas as more than a good enough justification for killing every single racoon in the country.