As a Therapist

Wrecker

I prescribe exposure as a cure. I'm sending round ten skinheads with baseball bats, a part-time terrorist, a crazed gun-wielding ten-year old Texan, a soccer riot, three velociraptors and Hurricane Katrina. Channel 5 news will be over tomorrow to interview you, if you survive.

I keep changing projects instead of finishing the ones I already have.

• Like 2

You are a creature of habit. Doing the same thing all the time makes you feel safe and in control. There is nothing wrong with that, but if you want to spice things up. Try one new thing every day. It doesn't have to be big, just new or different.

I haven't had a nightmare in years.

On 7/8/2016 at 11:16 AM, Enigma said:

I haven't had a nightmare in years.

find yourself a murderer with an uncomfortable interest in children, and have your parents burn him alive.  this method should provide at least enough nightmares to last you the rest of your life.

i sometimes worry that people around me are reading my mind.

6 hours ago, Gator said:

find yourself a murderer with an uncomfortable interest in children, and have your parents burn him alive.  this method should provide at least enough nightmares to last you the rest of your life.

i sometimes worry that people around me are reading my mind.

You suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. I suspect you developed this disorder after years of your mother not packing go-gurt in your lunches and instead eating it all in secret. You must confront your parent figure about the theft of your go-gurt, then you must steal go-gurt from a small child to even the score. Bonus points if you squeeze the go-gurt onto the childs head and call him a nerd.

I haven't had a nightmare in over 20 years but many of my dreams involve water and warfare. What does this mean, doc?

• Like 2

It means you are fighting to maintain bladder control! Keep a close eye on this.

I often dream I'm driving a car, and the breaks are going out of control, making me run lights, and narrowly miss other cars, or that I'm riding on some impossibly small go-cart or motorized skateboard, but on the highway, but nobody thinks this is odd. Or that the car I am driving is powered by steam, and is also a very large camper.

• Like 1

Obviously you have a repressed love of steampunk, you want to go camping, and you are obsessed with living fast and dying young. I suggest biking or walking. Or if that's too normal, strap a dozerblade to the front of your dream steampowered camper and just plow those uncaring and ungrateful motorists out of the way.

Screw 'em.

I have a strange impulse to punch my very close friends in the face for being dumbasses sometimes.

• Like 1

Masochism. I prescribe nightly spankings by the healthy lass / lad of your choice whilst wearing primarily PVC or leather. Oh wait, did you want me to CURE it? Ok, go to any Indian restaurant in Newcastle, UK, and ask for a Magmaloo. If that doesn't put you off spice then nothing will.

I always feel like I'm hot, sweaty and smelly, even after a lengthy bath in fine oils.

Take a cold shower and wash your hair with eucalyptus scented shampoo. Always does it for me, so that's some honest advice there.

I am Dutch. Please cure me.

On 11-7-2016 at 0:22 AM, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Obviously you have a repressed love of steampunk

Come on, join our steampunk revolution. Let the steam show!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Take a cold shower and wash your hair with eucalyptus scented shampoo. Always does it for me, so that's some honest advice there.

I am Dutch. Please cure me.

Come on, join our steampunk revolution. Let the steam show!

(skip me)

• Like 1