Drugs Are Bad

PastryOfApathy

So this shit just happened about 5 minutes ago and really I need to document this shit since I'm still fucking freaked out.

First here's a quick backstory or context or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I've had horrible sleeping problems my entire life, namely that I either can't sleep ever or can't ever stop sleeping since life is shit. Also I have been taking adderall (by prescription, so like your uncomfortably unattractive little cousin I'm legal) pretty consistantly for about over a year now little to no problems.

Anyways, the last few days my sleep schedule has been completely out of whack. Shit like falling asleep at 9 in the morning, waking up at 9pm, etc. Predictably enough last night wasn't any different, until at about 6 in the morning I more or less said 'fuck it' and took an adderrall (since I would've taken one at about that time anyways if my sleep wasn't fucked) and figured it'd keep my awake so I can fix shit.

To give a sort of timeline of events, I immediately proceeded to draw for 9 hours straight without eating, drinking, pooping or anything resembling a break and upon realizing this I decided to take a shower since I'm overdue anyways. I don't remember what exactly happened in between me walking to the bathroom and actually turning the shower on, but I think I was ranting at my mirror for like 10 minutes about...goat fucking I think? I don't even know what it really was but I just remember the phrase goat fucking.

So I turn on the shower and then shit goes fucking bad all of a sudden. Like the walls just start fucking moving, like they were covered in tiny bugs and all I could do was just sit there and fucking stare it for what seemed like fucking hours. Eventually I just sat down and closed my eyes and tried to relax since holy fucking jesus I'm like a fucking cat and shiny objects or something. Suddenly I fall asleep, again for what seems like hours until I wake up and the walls stopped moving and I actually feel kinda tired and start yawning (I've been up for over 24 hours as of writing). Suddenly my stomach and my brains start fucking exploding and I can't breathe like at all and I start fucking panicking like a motherfucker and run to my room as quickly as possible.

Now I'm writing this. What the fuck.

• Like 1

Sleep depravation can cause hallucinations. What you described (bugs crawling in walls or sometimes under the skin) is a very common hallucination for people on amphetamine benders who havent slept at all in days. You need to find a way to get some more sleep. I recommend not taking adderall and staying up all night without eating or drinking anything.

Oh, also see a doctor. Thats probably the best thing you can do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuttButt said:

Sleep depravation can cause hallucinations. What you described (bugs crawling in walls or sometimes under the skin) is a very common hallucination for people on amphetamine benders who havent slept at all in days. You need to find a way to get some more sleep. I recommend not taking adderall and staying up all night without eating or drinking anything.

Oh, also see a doctor. Thats probably the best thing you can do.

Yeah that's happening. The not sleeping part I mean, not the tell a doctor part since I'm definitely doing that shit if this keeps up. Mostly because I'm just gonna grab a Pepsi and chug some sleeping pills like I usually do.

56 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

Hope you're doing alright, I know all too well the negative side effects of amphetamines and the issues the sleep deprivation caused by amphetamines. Get lots of rest, drink plenty of water, and please tell your doctor what happened.

I'll be fine. If I'm not dead now then I ain't anytime soon, unless I just walked into the plot of a shitty direct-to-DVD Christmas-themed horror movie starring a killer teddy bear or the krampus or something else stupid. In that case, fuck.

37 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

Have you ever been tested for any sleep disorders? Your sleeping habits read familiar.

When I was like 6 I was, but I just take sleeping pills all the time. It works okay enough since lord knows I don't need anymore fucking prescriptions.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

Downing Pepsi and sleeping pills isnt a good idea either..

I dont want to be 'that guy' but cannabis capsules have helped my sleeping tremendously. Every single person I give caps to always tells me how they got some of the best sleep in their life because of them. And they're an obviously safer option. Let me know if you need help making some, I'm serious..

Gee, I really can't relate to this level of sleeplessness, sounds like hell xP I mean sometimes I stay up 30 minutes to an hour longer than I should or something because my brain wont shut up when I know most people fall asleep in the first five or ten minutes, but I always get sleep in the end and I have pretty good sleeping patterns.

I hope you do get help of some sort or that it passes at some point

I'm back, just slept like a motherfucker. All's well, gonna take another one so let's hope I don't die again.

10 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Goat fucking??? O.o

The fur faggorty is strong in this one!

Holy fuck dude...

I think it's because one of the people I talk to in Skype is a terrible Undertale-fag who wants to fuck 10-year-old goats.