RAVE: Fandom Fashion

galaxy-meow

I went to check the mail to see if my Secret Santa gift arrived (it didn't ;_;) but instead I found something else.

MY FUCKING AWESOME AND TOTALLY TRASHY JOJO MANGA LEGGINGS

IGGY THE FOOL YEEEAAAAAH!

totally worth however long it took me to crop all the Iggy parts from the manga and collage them together into this mess. My only regret is that most of the early ugly Iggy images got cropped out since they were too close to the edges (which got cut off along the inseam). I cannot wait to wear them out like the anime trash that I am.

iggy leggins.png

Edited by galaxy-meow
  • Like 4

Oh dang, that stuff is rad. The watch is especially adorable. I need to put my art on things too ^^;

I got it printed on ArtsCow and used a coupon code, so it was SUPER cheap. I'll probably have a skirt or dress made next, I just need to pick which character(s) I want to feature on it...

if I could figure out how to make cool custom stuff I'd never buy stuff online again I'd be making my own fashion like all the cool kids.

getting a beanie with my fursona on it

I gotta git gud at artstuff so I can make my own sick gear.

...I'll be the raddest 80 year old ever

17 hours ago, galaxy-meow said:

Oh dang, that stuff is rad. The watch is especially adorable. I need to put my art on things too ^^;

I got it printed on ArtsCow and used a coupon code, so it was SUPER cheap. I'll probably have a skirt or dress made next, I just need to pick which character(s) I want to feature on it...

Thankye.

And that's the same service I used, although I've never ordered actual clothing from them. Although I've heard nothing but good reviews for most of their products, so I have high hopes.

Do tell how the skirt / dress come out, if you do that, because I'm interested in getting some prints on those forms, too.
Just more towards the summer, when I can actually wear them out.

Closest I have to the examples listed above is a Mario t-shirt, but I don't really consider that a piece of fandom fashion. I'ts just a Mario t-shirt.

I guess I have a few collars so that's furfag fashion, but i don't wear them out of the house because that would be awkward D:

On 12/24/2015 at 8:01 PM, galaxy-meow said:

I went to check the mail to see if my Secret Santa gift arrived (it didn't ;_;) but instead I found something else.

MY FUCKING AWESOME AND TOTALLY TRASHY JOJO MANGA LEGGINGS

IGGY THE FOOL YEEEAAAAAH!

totally worth however long it took me to crop all the Iggy parts from the manga and collage them together into this mess. My only regret is that most of the early ugly Iggy images got cropped out since they were too close to the edges (which got cut off along the inseam). I cannot wait to wear them out like the anime trash that I am.

iggy leggins.png

My levels of jelly are off the fucking charts...