Hoot

Muugu

Good morning, day, night... Whichever fits you the most.

I'm Muugu, a furry of a long time, but I haven't really ever gone "public" about it. Never felt the urge to go about and discuss furry stuff. BUT, since I've been bored out of my mind and haven't done foruming in a long long time, I felt I might finally get around to talking with likeminded folk. And heard this is where the more sane people from FAF fled so I feel this might be a more proper place for me to hang about as well. Less of the more... extremes I hope.

About me, in short.

I'm not a fanatic furry, it's not my lifestyle, but more of a fun side thing. I enjoy the artwork of this fandom the most. Anthros have always been "cool" in my mind, and the amount of great art is one of the main things that draws me to this fandom.  I'm a bit of an insomniac so I've come to oddly enough love the night. The serenity of everything, the beauty. Gives me peace of mind. Which is why my fursona is an owl, a traditional night animal. Haven't really fleshed him out yet, but he'll be a B/W Great Horned owl. 

So uh, hi everybody. Looking towards to getting to know you bunch.

Edited by Muugu
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Hi there, nice to meet you!

I love you avatar; owls are cool. Though, I must ask: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Thank you. 

I'd hazard a guess of around 500? Depending on the person licking.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

It seems so unnatural whenever you do a colon-3 face because it's kinda rare.
It's almost scary. But not quite

At least it's a friendly way to greet furries.

I do it more than I'd like to admit. I just don't do it too much since it's one of those 'words' that really needs you to know who you're talking to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I do it more than I'd like to admit. I just don't do it too much since it's one of those 'words' that really needs you to know who you're talking to.

Yeah, I'mma come out of the emoticon closet. ':3' is kinda cute and I like when people use it

(Sorry for pooping on your intro thread, Muugu)

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

Fun fact if ya didn't know: owls are often associated with wisdom in culture and mythology and whatnot, but they're actually among the dumbest birds :P

I've heard owls represent wisdom in the sense that they can see through facades and such. Guess that comes from them having a good hearing and hearing stuff move below snow is kinda like seeing through something.

And no worries Dingo, this thread is just me saying hi and watching you bunch discuss the ":3". There's no real topic to this