I think I'm deeply masochist

Jerry

21 hours ago, Joel said:

Because your Canadian :V

That's a Canadian thing? LOL

21 hours ago, jcstinks said:

I do the same thing. I'll go and read old chat logs or things to make myself more upset. It's a foolish habit. You should cut it the hell out.

I'm working on it actually.But I still relapse too often...

20 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Quebec is gay.

You mean my province does it with other provinces of the same sex??

mfw.png

19 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

And how does that make you feel OP?freud-in-30s-audio-and-video.jpg

He's looking into my soul!!

horror-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

21 hours ago, Jerry said:

That's a Canadian thing? LOL

I'm working on it actually.But I still relapse too often...

You mean my province does it with other provinces of the same sex??

mfw.png

He's looking into my soul!!

horror-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

Quebec takes it right up the Rideau Canal with no lube.

My folks, their friends and their siblings have a huge history in Quebec.

They've witnessed unions in their glory when they were fighting for the worker, and they've witnessed their downfall when wages came up across the board.

My father told me of some of the fucking atrocities committed between union and non-union hands... Crazy, crazy shit.

There's always bits and pieces of history that won't show up in textbooks. This was a fucking big one.

11 minutes ago, Wrecker said:

They've witnessed unions in their glory when they were fighting for the worker, and they've witnessed their downfall when wages came up across the board.

My father told me of some of the fucking atrocities committed between union and non-union hands... Crazy, crazy shit.

There's always bits and pieces of history that won't show up in textbooks. This was a fucking big one.

I blame the Jews.

I wouldn't have thought it actually turned into a sort of meme/joke thing. Humour wise I'm more into puns and double-entendres and stuff, To each his own I guess LOL.

I assume the most controversial thing is the separation of Quebec and their supporters. But separation is greatly overrated. We already have laws and stuff to protect this dear French language we're so much afraid of losing, and we already act as a separate nation anyway. To me it wouldn't change much if anything at all. Even as a country we would get screwed over by the government.

On 18/1/2016 at 9:00 PM, kazooie said:

pretty sure people hate Toronto more than they hate Quebec 8)

also the bloc is dead, so that helps

I'm the first to say that the Bloc Quebecois is the absolute most useless party that existed in Canadian politics. People finally realized it in 2011. About freaking time.

22 hours ago, Wrecker said:

Interesting that you bring this topic. We hardly were told anything about unions in high school. Come to think of it that's pretty close to censorship...