Don't murder me.

Dreemurr

So, howdy there.

Let me start this off by saying that I am.. well, completely new to the furry fandom. It's sorta been a thing that I've liked in the back of my mind for a very long time, but I've never been around anyone else who was likeminded about it. So, today is the day I decided I wanted to actually be around people like that. I'm also horrid at introductions. 

so, hi. I'm new here, in all senses of that phrase. Don't murder me.

Hehe, don't worry about it. It's like that for the best of us when we start out. Even I was thinking the exact same as you when I first got into the whole furry thing. But it's not a dirty secret, nor anything to hide. It's just a bit of fun, and here's hoping you'll learn to tolerate us forum peeps.

Welcome to hell the furry fandom, Dreemurr.

3 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Hehe, don't worry about it. It's like that for the best of us when we start out. Even I was thinking the exact same as you when I first got into the whole furry thing. But it's not a dirty secret, nor anything to hide. It's just a bit of fun, and here's hoping you'll learn to tolerate us forum peeps.

Welcome to hell the furry fandom, Dreemurr.

I guess I'm just sort of.. lost on what to do, exactly.

Like, I want to be apart of the community, but, I'm not sure where to go or what to do.

Welcome to both the Fandom and the Forums!

You are amongst, for the most part, kindred spirits here. We won't murder you unless you give us a good reason. :v

1 minute ago, Dreemurr said:

Like, I want to be apart of the community, but, I'm not sure where to go or what to do.

A good place to start would be Forum Games! It's good fun and a way for people to get to know a little about you without serious conversation. Or just chime in where you feel you can contribute and you'll do fine.

Just now, Dreemurr said:

Start posting on threads and saying hi to the users and you can be chatting and playing games with some pretty neat people in no time.

It's cool, man. We're not gonna eat you if you send us a private message.

1 hour ago, Dreemurr said:

So, howdy there.

Let me start this off by saying that I am.. well, completely new to the furry fandom. It's sorta been a thing that I've liked in the back of my mind for a very long time, but I've never been around anyone else who was likeminded about it. So, today is the day I decided I wanted to actually be around people like that. I'm also horrid at introductions. 

so, hi. I'm new here, in all senses of that phrase. Don't murder me.

I can only promise I won't try to.

Haha, but seriously: Welcome to the fandom and Phoenix! If you don't take things too seriously, you'll have lots of fun I'm sure!

4 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

This is officially a goatfucking free zone.

Wow, you don't understand anything. In my headcanon, Asriel is my boyfriend (he absorbed Frisk's soul so he could live in the surface world without turning into a flower) and we live in a big apartment in Boston playing video games all day like two societal leeches. And every night he holds me in his arms and never lets me go. And I feel a strange sense of comfort wash over me, like everything is going to be okay.

Please don't take this away from me.

2 minutes ago, jcstinks said:

Wow, you don't understand anything. In my headcanon, Asriel is my boyfriend (he absorbed Frisk's soul so he could live in the surface world without turning into a flower) and we live in a big apartment in Boston playing video games all day like two societal leeches. And every night he holds me in his arms and never lets me go. And I feel a strange sense of comfort wash over me, like everything is going to be okay.

Please don't take this away from me.

Y'know what sure.