All these new mods

MissFleece

29 minutes ago, Saxon said:

>> Makes argument

>> Loses argument spectacularly

>> 'Who cares?' 

26 minutes ago, evan said:

Actually I think he's calling your argument a non-argument. Cool your greentext, friend.

More like a dumb argument.

3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Obviously it exposed an emotional weakness; I deleted over half my content because I increasingly felt that, having not hidden that part of myself, that nobody on the forums actually liked any of my content or valued any of my contributions to the forum and that they had all been laughing about me behind my back this whole time. 

...I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm sure Dev never meant for that effect. 

44 minutes ago, Amiir said:

I like you both, Dev AND Saxon

image.jpeg.9501a97e6cc365a90e70c516aa5bf

• Like 3

Just now, 6tails said:

The protip: Don't give a fuck.

You fell prey to yourself.

Dev wanted to make me feel like this and he still does, which is why he won't remove the video. 

If he keeps going on in his thread about how people enjoy being included, why doesn't he care that some people don't? He wants to upset them. 

8 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Dev wanted to make me feel like this and he still does, which is why he won't remove the video. 

If he keeps going on in his thread about how people enjoy being included, why doesn't he care that some people don't? He wants to upset them. 

Don't let your mind delude you, Saxon.

32 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I didn't mind the comment at first, but then it did start to bother me because I realised that you included me because you wanted to be vexatious. 

You had previously defended your videos by saying that everybody was cool with being included and that they were all anonymous, but that's obviously not true if you include people, whose identity everybody knows, because you hope to upset them for your entertainment, is it? 

Dev blacked out your name, as he's done for literally everyone else, regardless of their personal feelings. There's been no "Oop! I better go consult these people and make sure they're okay with it first! Except Saxon of course! Lol fuck that guy."
These are public comments.
You know what public comments do? They get seen by other people. That's the nature of what they are: public.

Your enormous tantrum over the whole thing has painted you out as much bigger of a target and a source of mockery than your spanking shit, I assure you.
Deleting things in a huff. Giving more information about your sex life than was needed. The entire way you've been acting.
And all of that's on you,
not Dev.

• Like 2

Blaming either person won't help. 

Saxon, your identity is hidden, and trust me no ones been taking the piss behind your back the whole time. Keeping the arguement up will make it bigger, and remind people about it. If you ignore it, it'll be forgotten like what I had for dinner two days ago. Mayn have been a salad, not 100%.

2 minutes ago, 6tails said:

You can have some of my popcorn, I'm in a sharing mood today. Hope you don't mind it being lightly coated with butter then tossed in chipotle powder and garlic powder.

God damn that sounds good. Count me in!

58 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Yeah...thats not happening

I disapprove. If he doesn't want to be included then don't fucking include him? You could easily avoid all this trouble by simply removing a person that clearly doesn't want to have anything to do with it, or at least not anymore. It seems Saxon may have been ok with it in the first place (even though I didn't really follow this ordeal in the first place, to tell you the truth, so I can't tell) but it's apparent that he changed his mind. A joke stops being a joke when not all parties involved enjoy it

I'd like to remind you that people had boundaries in the fuck thread and those boundaries were respected once some users voiced their concerns. Saxon has other boundaries and it's only fair for his to be respected too now that it's clear he has a problem with this. The people in the fuck thread never asked to be included in sex jokes. Similarly, Saxon never asked to be included in any video and if he did ask for it but then changed his mind, the process can be reversed. Meaning, cut the guy out of your video, simple

25 minutes ago, Vae said:

These are public comments.
You know what public comments do? They get seen by other people. That's the nature of what they are: public.

Saxon made those comments on FA. It isn't written anywhere that comments are to remain in the place they're made but neither is it written that just because those comments are public that they can be spread all over the internet. When in doubt, ask the person in question. If the response is negative the most responsible choice is to not do it

3 minutes ago, 6tails said:

You can have some of my popcorn, I'm in a sharing mood today. Hope you don't mind it being lightly coated with butter then tossed in chipotle powder and garlic powder.

Is legitly everything you make delicious sounding? Are you humanly capable of making something plain, like a cheese and ham sandwich?

5 minutes ago, 6tails said:

First and foremost, I am a trained chef. That cheese would have to be pepperjack, the ham would have to be mesquite-smoked, and I'd have to add a light dusting of black pepper and crushed oregano first before grilling it.

Here's something you and I are very similar on!

Honestly speaking? since we're gonna bring up Dev's videos, I had talked to both Saxon and Dev about it, since Saxon was uncomfortable with being in the video. Originally I told Saxon he needed to talk about it with Dev because I wasn't going to close the thread for one comment and unless you could prove intent it wasn't malicious. At Saxon's request I talked to Dev and he essentially said the same thing I said. Or that issue needed to be taken with YouTube.

I relayed this to Saxon who refused to do so, so at that point it was out of our hands  

you can't really frame yourself as a victim if you wouldn't even take the steps offered to you 

also no one really staged a vote to ban minors....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cingal said:

Honestly. This seems like one of those situations where everyone agrees that something is fair game to make fun of, until they're the ones being made fun of.

I like the part of the situation where @6tails cooks us all delicious flat bread sandwiches, we get to have a polite, civil discussion, and nobody attacks each other.

And no rabbits are eaten.

7 minutes ago, willow said:

Honestly speaking? since we're gonna bring up Dev's videos, I had talked to both Saxon and Dev about it, since Saxon was uncomfortable with being in the video. Originally I told Saxon he needed to talk about it with Dev because I wasn't going to close the thread for one comment and unless you could prove intent it wasn't malicious. At Saxon's request I talked to Dev and he essentially said the same thing I said. Or that issue needed to be taken with YouTube.

I relayed this to Saxon who refused to do so, so at that point it was out of our hands  

you can't really frame yourself as a victim if you wouldn't even take the steps offered to you 

also no one really staged a vote to ban minors....

Lemon made a thread asking people to vote if they wanted the site restricted to 18, in which case all minors would be banned. 

Anyway, obviously I didn't want to talk to Dev because I didn't think he was going to do anything (he hasn't, so derp, I was right about that) and I knew that, if he knew I wanted to be removed from the video, that he would be pleased that he'd managed to antagonise me. I was very frustrated that the first thing you did was tell him. 

In other cases around the forum you don't seem to care if there is malicious intent; I think you and the other mods are protecting dev's thread, even though you know it violates the site's rules about embedded sexual content. 

@Saxon baby, please...

You do know what the Streisand effect is right? If you don't let me give a personal example.

A few years ago on ye olde FAF some tryhard fucknugget was going around being "le epik trollz" and attempted to dox certain people and post their info on some retarded tumblr or something. Half the info was wrong, but it included my photo which was attached to my old Facebook account I used to use regularly and a really stupid blurb about how I'm a "degenerate" or something (just in case it wasn't clear already that he was some tryhard from /pol/) because I was trans, which I'm still iffy about telling people irl.

Y'know what happened? Nothing.

I ignored it like a smart person since ultimately nobody gives a single shit (also that tumblr is dead now, although I think it was mirrored on Facebook). Just let it go, cut your losses and forget about it.

EDIT: Shit's gettin' moved to Dev's thread. Whoopsie.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On March 29, 2016 at 10:01 PM, MissFleece said:

All these new mods and none of them are on to do anything about the spam?

And none of them listen to complaints about certain threads which make a lot of users uncomfortable.

What's the point of reporting posts if it does nothing, if no one is listening? 

Wtf phoenix

go buy fake driving licenses. 

At least it isn't the main site, sometimes it takes years for a ticket to be solved.