ITT we are normies

Zaraphayx

2 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Did you catch the game last night (of course you did)? Man, that ref really had it out for my team! My bracket's all screwed up now, too.

I've got to say, the designated hitter rule is the absolute worst thing to ever happen to the game. Thats why I'm national league all the way.

Speaking of sports, the company's annual flag football match is this Saturday. We could use another man out there. Paul from accounts payable managed to come down with a sprained wrist last week. You in?

My goodness I do think it's about time that I joined an organised religion / cult / terrorist organisation and no two ways about it! Hand me that application form please Genghis, I'm feeling sexually repressed and need a violent outlet for it!

Vaccines have icky stuff in them (and to be honest we haven't had modern medicine and the human race together long enough to honestly know all the long term effects on a body or on offspring) it's really awesome that they protect against viruses. I haven't had any side effects from mine so versa should be ok, or have I really had side effects that I don't know can be attributed to the vaccines. Did the vaccines have any effect on my genetics? Did it turn off or turn on any of the gene codons? Did i pass those to versa? Did it make him more prone to having an adverse reaction to his vaccines? Why does the state keep all of our vaccine records on file? And yes the state not the doctor. The doctor now preps a file and updates it with a department. you don't have to vac in az but they will make you sign a waver and they keep tabs on you. If you choose not to it can give probable cause to belive you may be neglecting your child. What if the trace metals and preservatives give us cancer dementia or alzheimers? I guess it won't matter because we won't remember anything at that point. do I really trust a government institution? Did they tell white lies when they list the side effects? Most of the time they rely on the manufacturers to tell the stuff and roll with it. I mean Wasn't smoking safe in the 50s? This is literally what I go through in my head every time our new doctor asks about the mmr while they stock pile notes about me being unrational and in denial. I literally feel like everyone in the medical Feild is part of a huge conspiracy. .. that includes myself... I'm a part of it too lol

• Like 2

16 hours ago, #00Buck said:

McRib comes from a factory and it is fantastic. 

Did you see those gross mcdonalds ingredients they 'don't want you to know about'?? I'm literally never eating one ever again.

38 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Hi I am new, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but how do I change my signature

It's in account settings, you can't miss it. Also, the forum acts a little strange, so in order for your sig to be seen you need to put your social security number at the end.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kosha said:

It's in account settings, you can't miss it. Also, the forum acts a little strange, so in order for your sig to be seen you need to put your social security number at the end.

Thank you!! :3 I hope to make lots of new friends!!!! Add me on Skype!! ^—^

1 hour ago, Kosha said:

put your social security number at the end.

Did you know that if you type your password in forum replies, it automatically censors it for you!! Here's mine: *********

you guys try it!!

• Like 2