Rave: Spoiling myself with hard jobs

Lucyfish

So when I lived in California, I used to work very difficult jobs. Lots of heavy lifting, running around, keeping track of things. I worked in a hospital for over a year and a half transporting patients around the hospital and the emergency room. It was incredibly hard, there was tons of really fat patients and really mean patients and really mean nurses. It was a very stressful job, but I learned a lot from it.

This morning I started my new job at Target and holy shit it is the easiest job in the world, this shit is baby nonsense to me. It would appear that subjecting myself to really difficult work early on was a great idea, because it's made working a standard job incredibly easy for me. Like, this shit is a cake walk, and I'm getting paid $2 more an hour than I did at the hospital.

Work hard very early, kids. It'll make your jobs later in life easy as FUCK.

I thought you said hard robs and so I came into the topic because I'm a hard rob

I'm not sure if you can recommend someone to work hard and expect them to see the light and actually do it just 'cause you said so. I mean I always tell my friends to work hard, but uh... huh. We should probably be leading by example.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hewge said:

I thought the title said "hand jobs"

2 hours ago, Frig said:

I like my job a lot and at times (when not affecting my cash flow) a lot of the nonsense that ensues. As stated earlier, I think working small business definitely makes it a lot "easier to swallow". 

2 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I read the title as something completely fucking different

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

I misread the title as "hand jobs", I am sorely disappointed. 

Uh....

What is this thread about? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirRob said:

I thought you said hard robs and so I came into the topic because I'm a hard rob

I'm not sure if you can recommend someone to work hard and expect them to see the light and actually do it just 'cause you said so. I mean I always tell my friends to work hard, but uh... huh. We should probably be leading by example.

Well I mean, I'm not really telling anybody to do anything. Just sharing my experience.

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

Anytime ;3

I love you Pastry. 

You know that right?

Just now, Lucyfish said:

You have to EARN handjobs from sharks.

This thread doesn't even have a rail anymore.

If it had a rail I'd do a 180 blunt side grind on it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Giving really hard handjobs.

You haven't even lived until you get one so hard that you bleed ... >.>

Yes, that did really happen and no, I'm not a masochist, I just have a high threshold for pain.

15 hours ago, Lucyfish said:

This thread doesn't even have a rail anymore.

Rails?

We don't need rails...