Wish Corruptor

Summercat

Granted. You know that includes YOU, right?
Now excuse me a second, I need to set up the trampoline as my anorexic clown is finally out of makeup and the PBS guys say they're ready.

I wish all my friends were midgets so I could pretend to be a giant.

• Like 1

Granted. But you are soon captured by a formerly unknown tribe deep in the Amazon Jungle, who have no stores, and transact all trading using fox pelts as currency. For a while, they feed you very, very well...

I wish I was the warden of a prison where all the inmates and guards had to wear fursuits as uniforms.

Ā 

• Like 1

Granted. You have a new pair of high-tops, soaked in diesel fuel, which are quickly set on fire by a group of evil clowns, tossing pies and cigarette butts out of the window of their passing clown car.Ā After extensive surgery to save your feet, your sneaker size is much smaller.

Ā 

I wish I worked in a bakery with Frig.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Granted! You are now the host of a very successful reality TV show about the detailed, up-close workings of a major sewage treatment plant someplace in New Jersey, in an era of crumbling infrastructure.

Ā 

I wish had a job where I was the teacher in a school where all the students did nothing but learn to make fur-suits, and then hosted an annual talent show.

Ā 

Ā 

Granted! Sadly, most of the population dies, except you and a small number of Justin Beiber mutant-clones, who all have the biggest crush on you, and chase you around mercilessly.

I wish somebody would draw a cute avi of my Fossa fursona!

Granted, you are now an Aztec, creators of the original chocolate, 'Cacahuatl'. Of course they didn't sweeten it so it's quite bitter, but the cinnamon spices it up. It actually tastes quite nice, as you discover on your way up the ziggurat to be sacrificed to Xipe Totec. (They usually only use young men, but they're making an exception just for you!)

I wish I had an extendable forefinger.

latest?cb=20071229220020

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frig said:

Granted, but it takes you back to the times of medieval inquisition and witch trials.

Awesome! I will rule them as a god!

@FaustĀ Granted. But by the time you get one you are too old and must brought to the near death star.

I wish I could read every languageĀ 

• Like 4

Granted and you're taken to the end of time.Ā 

I wish clients would stop passing out from vertigoĀ in the waiting area at my work. Forcing EMT's to take them out on stretchers all whileĀ random passers-byers take pics.

16 hours ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

I wish Ludex Gundyr wasn't so damn annoying.

Bait him from long range until he takes three steps and leaps. Dodge sideways and attack three times from flank while he's recovering. Don't try it if he jumps from a standing start as his recovery is much shorter! Once he starts transforming, dash in and pile away like crazy - you can usually whittle him down to almost-dead before he finishes transforming. From that point, circle warily left.

@frig: Granted! Your office is moved underground. It's cold, clammy and in winter you never see the sun at all, leading to a raging case of SAD.

I wish that mainstream entertainmentĀ was based on talent rather than 'celebrities' being groomed for stardom by artificial marketing campaigns and trashy gossip.

• Like 1

Granted. However all these talented people have a Nazi fetish that they love to show on TV. Congratulations, White Supremists are now all on TV.

I wish I could enter the Warcraft universe and live there as a badass Kaldorei assassin who makes a successful living there!

• Like 1

Granted! You are now an NPC. You're capable only of standing in one place and saying the exact same thing over and over again to all the player characters who approach you. The big question mark you have to wear on your head most of the time is made of solid gold andĀ ratherĀ heavy, but you're making upward of 20,000 red snappers and lion's spleens a day for doing absolutely nothing.

I wish the new Warcraft movie was actually good.

• Like 1

Granted! You manage to skip the routine.Ā You smell great, and look awesome. But once out in public, you realize something is missing: clothing. You're quickly carted away by the cops for indecent exposure.

I wish I could be a fossa for a day, playfully jumping from branch to branch, high in the tree-tops, chasing lemurs.

Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Faust said:

I wish the new Warcraft movie was actually good.

I really enjoyed it :( and I roleplayed for 8 years on WoW!

19 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I wish I could be a fossa for a day, playfully jumping from branch to branch, high in the tree-tops, chasing lemurs.

Ā 

Granted! Unfortunately you happened to jump right into a hunters trap and are now well... hunted.

I wish that whenever I order a cheeseburger I get that. A burger made of cheese.

5 minutes ago, Kinharia said:

I wish that whenever I order a cheeseburger I get that. A burger made of cheese.

Granted! Sadly, it's a very, very hard Italian grating cheese, that's been left out, and become very dry and hard. So hard, that you break several teeth as you bite into it, and must quickly rush to the dentist, who decided you need to immediately be fitted for leopard dentures.

I wish all furries smelled like their fursonas.

Ā 

Just now, Fossa-Boy said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Granted! All fursonas are now humans in bad animal onesies.

I wish someone would delete that awful Donald Trump photo from the Internet. You know,Ā the one where he's ranting, biting his lip, and clearly about to say the word 'Fuck'. I don't like the man any more than anybody else but I am sick of seeing the twat.

Granted! They are replaced by actual 'bots' that come into your home, and physically prevent you from using your computer, and then go on to download hideous pictures of Donald Trump.

I wish Donald Trump's head would explode while he was giving a speech, spattering everyone with whatever is inside it.

• Like 1

Granted! Unfortunately, it's a cursed potato. Merely touching it compels you to work 12 hour shifts at the french-fry station at MCDonald's for the rest of your life, even though you don't want to; the 'curse of the potato' forces your body to go through the motions over and over and over...

I wish I had a herd of goats, so I could make my own artisinal cheese.

• Like 1