Bank Fraud Protection Idiocy

DrGravitas

My bank rejected my payment to Kickstarter for Fox N Forest! D8< I got it corrected, thankfully Kickstarter allows 7 days to correct these kinds of problems. The bank rejected it because I didn't respond to an 8:25am text stating that it wasn't fraudulent.

Why does this always happen when I try to make payment to German companies?! (Fox n Forest's makers are German) They're not Nazis anymore, Bank! Get over it!

• Like 1

My credit card got rejected at the jewelry store.

I called and they said they thought my credit card might be stolen.

They asked what I normally buy on the credit card and I told them I almost never use it.

I only buy gasoline, jewelry, car rims, and guns with it. 

Apparently my shopping habits are exactly the same as a credit cart thief. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

My bank rejected my payment to Kickstarter for Fox N Forest! D8< I got it corrected, thankfully Kickstarter allows 7 days to correct these kinds of problems. The bank rejected it because I didn't respond to an 8:25am text stating that it wasn't fraudulent.

Why does this always happen when I try to make payment to German companies?! (Fox n Forest's makers are German) They're not Nazis anymore, Bank! Get over it!

I've had this happen several times when I've ordered things from both the UK and Germany. The bank should know by now that that's where I buy 99% of my pup, bondage and other kinky items. So I guess credit card thieves are also into this kind of thing. Who knew?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I've had this happen several times when I've ordered things from both the UK and Germany. The bank should know by now that that's where I buy 99% of my pup, bondage and other kinky items. So I guess credit card thieves are also into this kind of thing. Who knew?

Oh you know you can easily spot credit card thieves. They're always wearing collars, gimpsuits and carrying around whips and fuzzy handcuffs.

21 hours ago, #00Buck said:

My credit card got rejected at the jewelry store.

I called and they said they thought my credit card might be stolen.

They asked what I normally buy on the credit card and I told them I almost never use it.

I only buy gasoline, jewelry, car rims, and guns with it. 

Apparently my shopping habits are exactly the same as a credit cart thief. 

I always knew you were an African warlord, Buck.

• Like 3