Rave: Brum furmeet (3 phoenix users present)

Saxon

DrDingo, Kalmor and I all attended a furmeet in Birmingham today...and that means only one thing...I have a lot of low quality photographs to show you.

Furry7.png

The atmosphere at the meet was predominantly cheery, but this furry was feeling a little blue. ;^;

Furry2a.png

You better watch whose tail you step on though, because this kitten had claws. D:

Furry3.png

...don't look at the top right.

Furry910.png

This guy's fursona was really unique and well designed. He is a 'voodoo racoon' with a skeleton super-imposed on the outside of his suit.

Furry9.png

The suiter on the left has a fursuit I am particularly jealous of; just look at that cervine nose. D:

There were lots more furries but I can't show you all of them. Suffice to say there was a diverse selection of fursuits on display and some of them were very good. One incredibly tall man was dressed as a red panda and I think his tail was longer than I am.

Furry1.png

Furry8.png

Furry6.png

us2a.png

@DrDingo is on the left and @Kalmor is on the right. Both of them are studying unfathomable computer stuff that I don't understand.

us1a.png

@DrDingo is on the right and some horrible shithead is on the left.

• Like 14

Greetings, Land Dwellers

pssst.. to be a Phoenix user, you have to use Phoenix. Get your bum over here, @Kalmor

ITT: An uncomfortable Kalmor gets his personal space violated by an enormous dead rodent

(20170225_165940.jpg

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

One incredibly tall man was dressed as a red panda and I think his tail was longer than I am.

You mean.. this man? Got your back, fam

(20170225_172200.jpg

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

ITT: An uncomfortable Kalmor gets his personal space violated by an enormous dead rodent

Excuse you but thats not a dead rodent, thats an undead procyon

Aaaanyways, these pics are awesome and Im jelly, but overall glad you guys over the pond had fun

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Excuse you but thats not a dead rodent, thats an undead procyon

Aaaanyways, these pics are awesome and Im jelly, but overall glad you guys over the pond had fun

Pssshhh
I'm not over the pond; you're over the pond (;

This is my second meet in a row, and I believe this is the beginning of something very expensive, dumb and habitual
Thanks to furries, I'm an addict now

And you know what vets do to animals that play up

1 minute ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

giphy.gif

I can't understand how some furries can afford to go to >4 cons a year in different countries.

• Like 1

I'd love to be able to spend money on fursuits and cons just for the giggles, but 40k has consumed roughly one third of my waking thoughts at present and I only have enough room for one ridiculously expensive hobby in my life. Maybe by the time I've hit mid thirties I'll be able to start hitting these up.

38 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I am looking the suiters up on fur affinity and twitter and I am already following half of them; it's as though there are only 50 fursuiters in England.

You know what they say- Brum land is fun land

Well, they probably don't say that
But it's in the same city as the UK's biggest furcon so the place is a total fluff magnet