Me again!

MissFleece

lol bet you guys are sick of this issue, but I finally asked my roommate to get the fuck out, she ran off sobbing to her friend even though she was the one who brought it up. I just agreed with everything she said, I'm a toxic person, we're terrible for each other, she should move out. Tada. 

So this is a rave I guess. 

Yay for confrontation. 

• Like 5

More drama is around the corner though, I doubt this will end quietly. I just need to build myself up while I can, I'm not a terrible person and I wont believe I am anymore. I am not a horrible toxic individual. I care about others and I love and I genuinely want good to happen to everyone, and I wont have her make me believe otherwise.

It's hard to undo years of abusive bullshit, but I have to in order to have the strength to see this through. She can't live here anymore. Like I honestly have thought of committing suicide so I don't have to be home with her, and I didn't see that as an issue. Wtf me. 

Miss Fleece it's a hard road ahead. From what I've heard she's not going to leave your life quietly and will try manipulate you. Don't let her use you any more and don't let her make you think you're a horrible person. Just don't give into her.

• Like 1

I'm waiting to see how long it takes for you to let her move right back in again. 

Wow, it's almost like legally I have to give her 30 days to move out! Holy shit right!? Man, 30 whole days of me just being a doormat by not being able to throw her shit out in the middle of the road. 

Seriously dude, you can calm the fuck down and leave me alone. You're not helping. 

• Like 1

Wow, it's almost like legally I have to give her 30 days to move out! Holy shit right!? Man, 30 whole days of me just being a doormat by not being able to throw her shit out in the middle of the road. 

Seriously dude, you can calm the fuck down and leave me alone. You're not helping. 

Just put him on your ignore list, he's a tool

• Like 1

By day 30 you'll decide to let her stay. 

Wow lambdachops that was uh. A strong reaction. I'm pretty sure this only applies if her name is on the lease and she actually pays rent. Might be wrong. 

Wow lambdachops that was uh. A strong reaction. I'm pretty sure this only applies if her name is on the lease and she actually pays rent. Might be wrong. 

sorry, tensions were kinda high with me...

Apparently it applies since she receives mail at my house.