What should I get, PS4 or Xbox1?

Charrio

OK before the PC users chime in, Have one!

But I want to get a console too, but not sure what to get, I like Halo and that has kept me with xbox before but the series has gone to such crap in the last game or two.
They focused on multiplayer way too much and not enough thought into the story.

So what would you suggest, please give a reason for your suggestion like no network fees or such

xbox-one-vs-ps4-970-80.jpg

If the XBone is still $350, I would go for that sole because it's cheaper and they were rid of all the terrible features Don Mattrick had put in place at it's reveal. It's a perfectly good machine. But it really boils down to what games you want.

Both are pretty good consoles honestly and will be getting some good console exclusives in the next year.

Edited by XoPachi
  • Like 1

This entirely depends on what games interest you. I feel like if you're going to get a console exclusives should be the main selling point, since otherwise they aren't much different. If you look at it that way, then, at least personally, I think the PS4 has the strong point. I mean, currently it has Bloodborne, but besides that, on the horizon there's going to be The Last Guardian, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush 2, and Nier Automata. Arguably Persona 5 and Star Ocean 5 as well if you absolutely must have the best versions. I'm not familiar with the Xbone library, but as far as I'm aware its not particularly impressive. It does have Sunset Overdrive, which I've heard is pretty gud. And Halo 5 is a thing.

Someone made this. Not sure how accurate it is: http://www.onlyonconsole.com/

Some of those titles are multiplat (Kingdom Hearts). But for the most part, it's right.

God, that Wii U lineup is a joke. lol

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is the only one on there and its PS4 only. KH3 is the only one that's multiplat for some reason, but that's not on the list.

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts, I mean. 2.8 is the only KH game on that list

Edited by Battlechili

It definitely boils down to which exclusive games ye want to play. Try this Link.

Personally, I chose the PS4 solely because of its exclusives. Ye have games like until dawn, the last of us, the order 1886, bloodborne (tho I never really finished that after the first boss) and such. Then ye have stuff coming out in some months like Detroit become human, ratchet and clank, final fantasy vii remake (not confirmed for Xbox yet but it's coming to ps4 first), tekken, street fighter 5 (tho those're on pc too), and wild. And there should be sly cooper in the works for it soon. I hope they announce that one too. I need a sly 5. 

Edited by yell0wf0x

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is the only one on there and its PS4 only. KH3 is the only one that's multiplat for some reason, but that's not on the list.

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts, I mean. 2.8 is the only KH game on that list

Ok. I said "some" because I wasn't sure if there wasn't anything beside KH so I just assumed there may have been others.

First point is what exclusives do you prefer?  If you prefer the exclusives on one over the other then it's obvious.  Personally I'd go with Xbox One due to Microsoft being sharks about ensuring they get stuff first wherever possible (Skyrim DLC a few months early that actually worked was nice) and prioritising stability over graphics in most cases... I've heard no end of stories about the PS4 version of something being jerky but pretty on release, and to top it all off it's cheaper.

Edited by Zytan