Unveiling the Human infant production facility

yell0wf0x

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never understood the appeal of babies

They smell. They're unclean. They're completely dependent on you, loud, annoying, scream constantly and sometimes for no reason???

Like I get sometimes they're happy and "oh they're so cute when they laugh and waddle around" but like that's maybe 20 minutes of a baby's entire life????

I think we as a culture need to move past our fascination and romanticization of babies

that said however I'm really here for the two gay wolves looking at eachother and saying "I'm in love are you in love" and I refuse to not recontextualize that scene in my memory as being very gay and very cute

5 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

No one seems to care about this movie at all.  Lol.  

Looks kinda meh tbh.

5 hours ago, Another Ampers& said:

I never understood the appeal of babies

They smell. They're unclean. They're completely dependent on you, loud, annoying, scream constantly and sometimes for no reason???

Like I get sometimes they're happy and "oh they're so cute when they laugh and waddle around" but like that's maybe 20 minutes of a baby's entire life????

I think we as a culture need to move past our fascination and romanticization of babies

that said however I'm really here for the two gay wolves looking at eachother and saying "I'm in love are you in love" and I refuse to not recontextualize that scene in my memory as being very gay and very cute

Well I mean without babies I wouldn't be here so they're cool I guess.

36 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Yeah, it looks like a pretty negligible movie. You'd expect something better from the creators of Happy Feet and The Lego Movie but this...?

Same Studio, but not the same director. I don't know much about the Lego Movie, but George Miller is an amazingly good writer and that half made Happy Feet as good as it was.

1 hour ago, Rhíulchabán said:

This movie reminds me of Home... which is my least favorite movie ever... which is really sad because I want to love a story with burbz as main characters! ;-;

Alas, it seems pretty much all bird movies are destined to be horrible... the only good one I can remember is Chicken Run.