Lost and found

Snagged

Hello

They found me from a litter box and snagged me to home

---

So, a bit about me. I am 20 year old man, a student, gamer, procrastinator, thinker, [Insert other useless titles here] currently living in Finland.

I like thinking. I like puzzles, strategy games, some more games, drawing, playing and listening to music, geeky computer stuff... anything that can challenge one's mind. And of course anthromorph stuff ever since i was a little kid. I even had phases when I was into things like MLP and Anime. I have never brought up my interests to many others really, particularly IRL. So yeah, still living a closet life... while also sweeping away all the breadcrumbs that lead  to that said closet, if you know what I mean ;)

As  for "Fursona", I don't identify myself with anything particular and even choosing an avatar was a challenge itself.

Hope you welcome me in. Not sure if my peers would.

Feel free to AMA

dont listen to half note, hes a 20 year old dog furfag himself :v

And no worries, we have tons of nerdy type folk with those typical hobbies listed, youll blend in.

(fair warning though, furry is not a sexuality so the euphemism "in the closet" shall not be taken seriously in regards to such hobby x3)

Anyways, hope you stick around o/ have fun

• Like 1
On 1/5/2016 at 6:52 PM, Snagged Cub said:

Hello

They found me from a litter box and snagged me to home

---

So, a bit about me. I am 20 year old man, a student, gamer, procrastinator, thinker, [Insert other useless titles here] currently living in Finland.

I like thinking. I like puzzles, strategy games, some more games, drawing, playing and listening to music, geeky computer stuff... anything that can challenge one's mind. And of course anthromorph stuff ever since i was a little kid. I even had phases when I was into things like MLP and Anime. I have never brought up my interests to many others really, particularly IRL. So yeah, still living a closet life... while also sweeping away all the breadcrumbs that lead  to that said closet, if you know what I mean ;)

As  for "Fursona", I don't identify myself with anything particular and even choosing an avatar was a challenge itself.

Hope you welcome me in. Not sure if my peers would.

Feel free to AMA

Clearing your internet history? 

I don't have a fursona either btw. 

Edited by Saxon