Chaos in Cologne on New Year's Eve, refugee-crisis is escalating

Käpt'n

On 1/10/2016 at 0:48 AM, Gamedog said:

Okay let's get a few things straight

1. Muslim is not a race
2. Islam is not a race
Disliking either of these things doesn't make you a racist.

you're right. Muslim isn't a race and neither is Islam and from a completely technical point of view, disliking Muslims wouldn't be considered racist because anyone can be Muslim, but in post 9/11 society, Islamophobia is basically its own form of racism now only because we do profile people who "look" Muslim which is exclusively Middle Easterners. and let's be honest here, saying you dislike Muslims doesn't really have the same connotation or meaning as saying you dislike Christians or Catholics.

I mean no matter how you look at it, it's still a form of bigotry so even if someone is against the idea of being labeled a racist well...they're still an asshole

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Umm, yes it does. Many people associate Christianity with the Caucasian race now.

I don't think it does. When I say 'I dislike Christianity' nobody thinks I detest white people. When I say 'I dislike Islam' I have to clarify to people that this doesn't mean I think all Muslims are evil, or that I hate Arabs. 

I agree it's very stupid and frustrating that a great many people have confused doubts about religious convictions with racism. 

1 hour ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Umm, yes it does. Many people associate Christianity with the Caucasian race now.

association and connotation aren't the same thing

unless we started assuming everyone white person is Christian upon meeting them and I missed that memo

i could go on about this 

On 1/12/2016 at 7:48 AM, Kinharia said:

I live in Ireland, a Refugee has no reason to come to this Island considering the amount of safe countries they'd have to pass to get here. Any "refugee" in Ireland is essentially an economic migrant.

Why on earth would they want to go to Ireland in the first place?

4 minutes ago, Kinharia said:

You'd be surprised. We have Syrians being sent to Belfast. That place is still a warzone.

Yeah, I am suprised, sounds like Ireland had everything prepared for them then.

Is the IRA still a thing over there?

That being said, I heard Iceland was offering to take on asylum seekers as well recently, I don't think they had many bites though.

4 hours ago, Khaki said:

That being said, I heard Iceland was offering to take on asylum seekers as well recently, I don't think they had many bites though.

Too cold, too many trees, Internet is too slow, too many Icelanders, food is too Icelandic and not Syrian

these rapefugees fleeing for their lives from a war zone have very specific needs that must be met or they'll throw a tantrum and kill a bunch of people 

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

Too cold, too many trees, Internet is too slow, too many Icelanders, food is too Icelandic and not Syrian

these rapefugees fleeing for their lives from a war zone have very specific needs that must be met or they'll throw a tantrum and kill a bunch of people 

Sounds like the Tasmanian version of Europe, might be the last bastion of hope for an influx of European refugees escaping conflict torn Europe then.

8 hours ago, Khaki said:

Yeah, I am suprised, sounds like Ireland had everything prepared for them then.

Is the IRA still a thing over there?

There is a very small minority from the P.IRA after its disbandment that formed two new splinter groups. They haven't really done any damage since 2012/13, their riddled with informers xD (no one recognises them as the legimitate IRA). The main worry from Paramilitaries here is the Loyalist Paramilitaries as they have protection from the Unionist Politicians who form a small majority, the town I live in is controlled by one of the Loyalist Paramilitaries basically.

Way I see it those refugees should be heading to the Gulf, North Africa or to Saudi Arabia where they have -similar- culture to the people and a similar faith based system (I am aware that the majority of Syrians aren't Wahhabi's but they would fall into the Sunni branch of Islam with the Wahhabi's). Why come to European Countries that played no role in your countries collapse, that haven't got the infastructure to take in an entire countries population, has no wish to take on the US' crap (sorry, the situation in Iraq and Syria with Islamic State is a direct result of the US occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan). Plus these people are travelling illegally into Europe when entering legally is cheaper. It is almost as if these people don't want to be found out. Ireland and the UK have the right idea in taking our share of the EU's migrants in that we'll only take people from existing camps in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon for example.

4 hours ago, Gamedog said:

I've been to iceland and there are pretty much zero trees. 

1 minute ago, Gamedog said:

It was a joke

Syrian immigrants refused to get off the train in Sweden or some shit cause there was "too many trees" and it was cold

In other news

http://56.media.tumblr.com/a58de27fcb14bf22534d8d8d1bdde44e/tumblr_o0wxxsg29o1rv7935o1_r1_1280.png

Dear friggin' gawd. 

In other news, the BBC finally produced a proper report on the molestation on New Year's Eve across Europe. They made it clear that the attacks were widespread, and not limited to Koeln, happening in at least 6 countries and in multiple cities. They made it clear that almost all of the assailants were Arabs and that many also claimed to be refugees. They made it clear that hundreds more women were still registering complaints and that most of them concerned serious sexual harassment and that a significant portion involved rape. They made it clear that the women who were registering the complaints felt betrayed by a 'media blackout' and refusal to report their plight, for fear of offending sensibilities. 

46 minutes ago, Kinharia said:

There is a very small minority from the P.IRA after its disbandment that formed two new splinter groups. They haven't really done any damage since 2012/13, their riddled with informers xD (no one recognises them as the legimitate IRA). The main worry from Paramilitaries here is the Loyalist Paramilitaries as they have protection from the Unionist Politicians who form a small majority, the town I live in is controlled by one of the Loyalist Paramilitaries basically.

Way I see it those refugees should be heading to the Gulf, North Africa or to Saudi Arabia where they have -similar- culture to the people and a similar faith based system (I am aware that the majority of Syrians aren't Wahhabi's but they would fall into the Sunni branch of Islam with the Wahhabi's). Why come to European Countries that played no role in your countries collapse, that haven't got the infastructure to take in an entire countries population, has no wish to take on the US' crap (sorry, the situation in Iraq and Syria with Islamic State is a direct result of the US occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan). Plus these people are travelling illegally into Europe when entering legally is cheaper. It is almost as if these people don't want to be found out. Ireland and the UK have the right idea in taking our share of the EU's migrants in that we'll only take people from existing camps in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon for example.

Ah good, your mob should keep them in check then.

Also, that being said,

It's not just the U.S that has had a part to play in all of this, countries around the world, in Europe, the Middle East and mine even, has had a role to play in all of this.

3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Dear friggin' gawd. 

In other news, the BBC finally produced a proper report on the molestation on New Year's Eve across Europe. They made it clear that the attacks were widespread, and not limited to Koeln, happening in at least 6 countries and in multiple cities. They made it clear that almost all of the assailants were Arabs and that many also claimed to be refugees. They made it clear that hundreds more women were still registering complaints and that most of them concerned serious sexual harassment and that a significant portion involved rape. They made it clear that the women who were registering the complaints felt betrayed by a 'media blackout' and refusal to report their plight, for fear of offending sensibilities. 

yeah I know

I'm surprised that it took this long for UK news to actually talk about it

It just seems to me that this sort of thing was planend ahead of time

How could the same shit happen in multiple areas/countries/cities across europe on the same day?

Well gosh golly I guess ISIS may have infiltrated after all!

2 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

yeah I know

I'm surprised that it took this long for UK news to actually talk about it

It just seems to me that this sort of thing was planend ahead of time

How could the same shit happen in multiple areas/countries/cities across europe on the same day?

Well gosh golly I guess ISIS may have infiltrated after all!

It was almost certainly planned. These sorts of attacks on women were wide-spread in the Arab spring, and there is even an Arabic word for them: " taharrush gamea "

1 minute ago, Gamedog said:

This is a culture that we need to embrace

I think that finally people might become convinced that criticising cultural attitudes is not a criticisim of race. 

I remember talking to a man who explained that his culture was clever because they ate with their fingers, but used their right hand to eat and their left hand to wipe their arses. I think he actually expected me to say 'wow, how smart!' or something. 

Like....ewww! I gave him a lecture on the usefulness of soap... and then I found him only splashing his hands under the tap after the bathroom, without using any soap. >< 

Like ARRHGGHGHGGH I have shaken hands with this man before! I let him give me pieces of food before I found out he did stuff like this!

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

I think that finally people might become convinced that criticising cultural attitudes is not a criticisim of race. 

I remember talking to a man who explained that his culture was clever because they ate with their fingers, but used their right hand to eat and their left hand to wipe their arses. I think he actually expected me to say 'wow, how smart!' or something. 

Like....ewww! I gave him a lecture on the usefulness of soap... and then I found him only splashing his hands under the tap after the bathroom, without using any soap. >< 

Like ARRHGGHGHGGH I have shaken hands with this man before! I let him give me pieces of food before I found out he did stuff like this!

what.. the fuck..

people do that? they really think that using one hand for eating and the other for wiing your ass will absolve them from washing their hands?

Just now, Gamedog said:

what.. the fuck..

people do that? they really think that using one hand for eating and the other for wiing your ass will absolve them from washing their hands?

It is a common practice in Southern Asia; Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and so forth. 

I actually fell ill with an intestinal complication that I won't go into, and had to take medicines to get better, after associating with this particular guy. :\

It was absolutely horrible!  

Just now, Saxon said:

It is a common practice in Southern Asia; Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and so forth. 

I actually fell ill with an intestinal complication that I won't go into, and had to take medicines to get better, after associating with this particular guy. :\

It was absolutely horrible!  

"I'll wipe with my left and eat with my right, and therefore I won't have to wash my hands!"

*Uses both hands to cook and handle meat, vegetables, etc*

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

"I'll wipe with my left and eat with my right, and therefore I won't have to wash my hands!"

*Uses both hands to cook and handle meat, vegetables, etc*

He also didn't wash his hands properly after handling raw meats. >< 

He was very offended when I and one of the women in the house threw away meat that he had left out over night, because he intended to eat it the next morning. 

Edited by Saxon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gamedog said:

what.. the fuck..

In some countries they poke a hole into the toilet paper, put their index finger through it, clean the shit from their ass with said index finger and then use the little piece of paper they ripped off to clean their fingernails.
No idea how commonly they wash their hands though :P

4 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

In some countries they poke a hole into the toilet paper, put their index finger through it, clean the shit from their ass with said index finger and then use the little piece of paper they ripped off to clean their fingernails.
No idea how commonly they wash their hands though :P

theres no way this is a thing

37 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Indians shit in the streets and literally bathe in shit and piss so I can believe it.

And to think they now have a space program, soon the universe will become their designated shitting street.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Germans cannot complain about being molested without being accused of being Nazis, evidently. 

Kinny is somehow allowed to xD

But you're right. Unfortunate but true. Well I don't really care though as long as it doesn't get excessively

Edited by Joshi

19 hours ago, Gamedog said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/2770829/

Liberals who are pro-"refugees" are proving time and time again lately that they're the scum of the earth.

Being pro-refugees doesn't make you scum. The muslims who called her out for spreading propaganda are the scum of the earth.
They are a bunch of victim shaming barbarians.

In other news, one town here in Germany banned male refugees from entering a public swimming bath: http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/bornheim-maennliche-fluechtlinge-erhalten-schwimmbad-verbot-a-1072150.html

And another town canceled their annual carnival march in fear that what happened on NYE might repeat itself: http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/rheinberg/karnevalsclub-in-rheinberg-sagt-umzug-ab-aid-1.5691528

Also, one district administrator put 31 refugees into a bus and drove to Berlin with them so that dear Ms. Merkel can take care of them. They sent him and the refugees back though: http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article151050492/Bus-mit-Fluechtlingen-kehrt-nach-Landshut-zurueck.html

Edited by Käpt'n

29 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

Being pro-refugees doesn't make you scum. The muslims who called her out for spreading propaganda are the scum of the earth.

Seeing the havoc and danger htese people cause and then still supporting bringing them in makes you scum imo

"They are a bunch of victim shaming barbarians."
This is their culture, are you not aware? Women are responsible for rape when they get raped, in the Muslim world

Edited by Gamedog

2 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

In other news, one town here in Germany banned male refugees from entering a public swimming bath: http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/bornheim-maennliche-fluechtlinge-erhalten-schwimmbad-verbot-a-1072150.html

And another town canceled their annual carnival march in fear that what happened on NYE might repeat itself: http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/rheinberg/karnevalsclub-in-rheinberg-sagt-umzug-ab-aid-1.5691528

Also, one district administrator put 31 refugees into a bus and drove to Berlin with them so that dear Ms. Merkel can take care of them. They sent him and the refugees back though: http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article151050492/Bus-mit-Fluechtlingen-kehrt-nach-Landshut-zurueck.html

I read the article, and the town of Orsoy that canceled their carnival said that refugees weren't the main reason, but something to do with train time tables, traffic and drunks from neighbouring town. 

I suspect that is a cover for the real reason, though. 

My sister just called me. Apparently my parents plan to rent their house to their state so they can put in 10 refugees for 25€ per day for each person.

Nope. I have to stop this madness o_O Fortunately my parents never go through with their cockamamie plans... 

5 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

My sister just called me. Apparently my parents plan to rent their house to their state so they can put in 10 refugees for 25€ per day for each person.

Nope. I have to stop this madness o_O Fortunately my parents never go through with their cockamamie plans... 

holy shit I'm so sorry

got any of that zyklon-b still laying around? should get a book about plumbing, too