Question for "adult" furry artists... (NSFW)

Cassette the Panda

Back when I used to do more adult work, the worst was during the SoFurry beta. There was actually a "cum" button next to the fav button that people would click when they fapped to a piece, and quite a lot of people used it.  But to be honest, what gets me the most is when people role-play in detail about how much they want to fuck/be the characters in the image.

But I  guess it can be considered a compliment. There's also a Creepy Comments Welcome page, so I guess some people get off on that, as well.

12 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Back when I used to do more adult work, the worst was during the SoFurry beta. There was actually a "cum" button next to the fav button that people would click when they fapped to a piece, and quite a lot of people used it.  But to be honest, what gets me the most is when people role-play in detail about how much they want to fuck/be the characters in the image.

But I  guess it can be considered a compliment. There's also a Creepy Comments Welcome page, so I guess some people get off on that, as well.

Oh God why was that a thing? Just... no. Fuck.

• Like 4

But we need the creepy comments for comment simulators! :V

Seriously though I really don't .... get it at all like "Here is my completely unfiltered thoughts posted strait onto the internet" .... like what? why? nobody needs to hear (comment redacted) or (I seriously didn't want to have to type any of the things I've seen) Like .... we just didn't.

But hey! It makes good youtube fodder so .... yay?

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Liovaire said:

But we need the creepy comments for comment simulators! :V

Seriously though I really don't .... get it at all like "Here is my completely unfiltered thoughts posted strait onto the internet" .... like what? why? nobody needs to hear (comment redacted) or (I seriously didn't want to have to type any of the things I've seen) Like .... we just didn't.

But hey! It makes good youtube fodder so .... yay?

Well if they go by a fake name (which almost all furries or people on those art sites seem to), and nobody knows who they really are... I guess not much is stopping them. Especially if nobody IRL knows about it.

But as the pro-Creepy Comments page shows... I guess it's a fetish to some that they want to fulfill.

Either that or they're trolling.

10 minutes ago, Zeke said:

We need Jesus.

Now that FAF is back, will you be doing a sim with that in the event that they get some perverted users?

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

I Just realised, I wonder if you could use the Creepy Comments Welcome page I posted ealier to your advantage with sims, somehow. :P 

Oh my god....

22 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I think you're just jealous of my and Zeke's passionate love for frosty-mediated butt lovings. 

He is. I think we should include him in our next frosty feast~

14 minutes ago, Valery91Thunder said:

The worst thing is when you get these kind of comments... on clean art. .-. Happened to me once, and of course I blocked the person to oblivion.

I remember drawing one of my old OCs with a box covering his dick, and me being obtuse, didn't realize he was being a pervert. :V

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

You've been reading the wrong mythologies, my friend. 

Have you not read the ancient Greek story in which Icarus flies to close to the sun and burns his butt? 

And the rest of his body because he decided to make his wings out of wax?

There's a bunch of vids of IRL butt burning. Rump roasting. Loin Barbecuing. Bun grilling. 

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

That has to be the...strangest kink I heard of.

"Lets light dat ass on fire! So hot!" :V

I was actually just talking about this yesterday, too. I got a request to draw that six years ago when I first joined FAF, except with Pokemon. (And I actually did it, because why not? :P)

Never gotten creepy comments, but maybe that's because I don't use FA.

To be honest, if you're drawing smut and going to start crying just because someone is jacking off to your drawings, then you probably shouldn't be drawing the smuts.
I don't know why you'd draw it and be surprised someone out there is fapping to it :v

Edited by Hewge
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Hewge said:

Never gotten creepy comments, but maybe that's because I don't use FA.

To be honest, if you're drawing smut and going to start crying just because someone is jacking off to your drawings, then you probably shouldn't be drawing the smuts.
I don't know why you'd draw it and be surprised someone out there is fapping to it :v

Maybe she/he didn't draw smut.

If the character is well drawn and hot... I'd fap to it even if it's SFW.

9 hours ago, Saxon said:

Flaming butt is actually a surprisingly common kink. 

I didn't believe this at all but....searching FA it looks like it's a thing. Normally nothing new I learn about the furry community surprises me but. But.

30 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin.

CONTROL YOURSELF

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten more creepy comments on DA than FA, dunno why. Especially since my FA has more nsfw content on it.

I'm a lot more lenient on whether or not a creepy comment is warranted. Can't say I've ever blocked a person for leaving a creepy comment, either. Just tell them to stop. Block 'em only if they refuse.

Blocking a person only for leaving a creepy comment seems kinda dicked to me. :/

• Like 1

Being told your art is jack-worthy is flattering.
Comments are fine with me, even the "creepy" ones.
Tell me what you like and what you want to see my characters do. Just don't take it upon yourself to draw that fantasy with my character(s) and post it without my knowledge and/or permission. That's where i draw the line.

Edited by PlusThirtyOne
  • Like 1

I dabbled in NSFW art, but was never quite sure what to make of those. Although I took them as compliments, it's still TMI. Unless they're spamming my account, I'd probably just remove the comments. Why block someone who likes your stuff?