All the good guys are straight :(

Yergelf

Hey everyone... just wanted to complain...

Gay dating really sucks sometimes >.< Especially when I see so many cute straight guys who are virgins and they say they can't find a girl... and of course "but if I was gay, I'd date you"

Yeah but you're not! ;-; And the guys we get are completely awful... stuck-up ugly things.

12 minutes ago, Yergelf said:

Hey everyone... just wanted to complain...

Gay dating really sucks sometimes >.< Especially when I see so many cute straight guys who are virgins and they say they can't find a girl... and of course "but if I was gay, I'd date you"

Yeah but you're not! ;-; And the guys we get are completely awful... stuck-up ugly things.

I don't want to be a dick, but is this seriously your first post? Congratulations, I guess.

Also if you are after genuine advice, then there's not really anything you can do if someone is straight.

Here we go again,

...I kinda wanna be more than friends

So take it easy on me
I'm afraid you're never satisfied

Here we go again
We're sick like animals
We play pretend
You're just a cannibal
And I'm afraid I won't get out alive
No, I won't sleep tonight

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
Say goodbye to my heart tonight

45 minutes ago, Wax said:

I don't want to be a dick, but is this seriously your first post? Congratulations, I guess.

Also if you are after genuine advice, then there's not really anything you can do if someone is straight.

This is probably is 4th or 5th post from a new account, same guy complaining about how terrible it is to be gay every single time

58 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I could give you sausage

Do you accept

1 minute ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I is a cute gay :c

IMG_14544388607911942704946.jpg

joR2GvJ.png

Yeah watchu talking about OP we got some sexy gays over here and at least one bachelor AAAAAYYYYY!!!

• Like 1

Lol, I have the exact same issue. That and most gay/bi men go "you have to look like a top model to date me, or have years of experience" >_<

It would be fun to chat with a guy for once with actual chance of Mutual interest, but that seems insanely rare these days.

1 hour ago, Wax said:

And now you know the power of Eversleep. He is literally cancer and the stereotype of a furry.

1 minute ago, Revates said:

You win! Ummm ummm. A gold star. All the gold stars.

Fuk u just maid my dey.

MUCH excite!

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic