So much for that shit.

TheGreatFanatic

7 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

I had finally told my best friend that I was bi and had a BF. Guess how he reacted.

He is now currently blackmailing me if I don't go and tell everyone I personally know. If I don't do it within 5 hours he'll do it himself.

Fuckin' ay.

So, email everyone you know and say your friend tried to convince you to sleep with him. Then when he tells them he's gonna wonder why they lauged x3

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

I had finally told my best friend that I was bi and had a BF. Guess how he reacted.

He is now currently blackmailing me if I don't go and tell everyone I personally know. If I don't do it within 5 hours he'll do it himself.

Fuckin' ay.

You need better friends.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Ricky said:

So, email everyone you know and say your friend tried to convince you to sleep with him. Then when he tells them he's gonna wonder why they all started laughing at him x3

He isn't over 18 and we live 600+ miles apart. Wouldn't work out.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

You need better friends.

I need a friend -.-

• Like 1

I'm bi
Some people know I am

But of the people who don't, I don't care if they find out. At the end of the day it's just a case of what gets people's genitals wet

Plus it might be hard to keep a boyfriend a secret from the people closest to you anyway

But yes, your friend is a cuntbucket

• Like 5

That's horrible! D:

Even if they were joking, that's pretty low. If it happened through a text or something then be sure to keep a record of it; you might need it for legal recourse. Regardless, consider reaching out to law enforcement, legal counsel, or a group that can support you through the process of dealing with this.

Aye, shit like this sucks. You could try calling his bluff. Or you could just get it over with and tell people. 

Honestly speaking, I would just tell people. Or at least who you care about. Really, it shouldn't be too big of a deal. If it somehow becomes a big deal, it'll wash over. We'll still be here keep you standing if you need it. You're a good robot fucker person, and I respect you. Stay strong, mate. 

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

I will be your friend!

Ew, cats are gross. Birds are better.

Edited by Falaffel
  • Like 1

This sucks, but sometimes when you tell someone something, there's always that off chance that that person will spill. Don't play into his game. He'll know that he can blackmail you in the future. So, something along the lines of, 

"You're a horrible friend and person if you're going to try and force me to come out before I'm comfortable. Best friends are supposed to love and support me, but you, instead, turn around and betray me and try to get me to do what you want. So no. Tell whoever you want, I don't care. I'll be blocking you on everything. Have a life as pleasant as you are."

Just like.. really make him feel guilty. He'll do whatever- he's ~16 and a fucking idiot anyways. You need better friends, sure, but its better than staying friends with a fuckhead like that. Torch that fuckin' bridge, you dont need that shit in your life. 

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

This sucks, but sometimes when you tell someone something, there's always that off chance that that person will spill. Don't play into his game. He'll know that he can blackmail you in the future. So, something along the lines of, 

"You're a horrible friend and person if you're going to try and force me to come out before I'm comfortable. Best friends are supposed to love and support me, but you, instead, turn around and betray me and try to get me to do what you want. So no. Tell whoever you want, I don't care. I'll be blocking you on everything. Have a life as pleasant as you are."

Just like.. really make him feel guilty. He'll do whatever- he's ~16 and a fucking idiot anyways. You need better friends, sure, but its better than staying friends with a fuckhead like that. Torch that fuckin' bridge, you dont need that shit in your life. 

Yeah, this is the first time I've seen him being an asshole. Though, he's apparently the type to think he's helping me by telling everybody.

"I hope we're still friends" he said. Like hell I'll be acknoweding him for years. 

He's rlly been the only friend I've had in awhile, sucks he turned out to be a cunt. Didn't expect that. I'm not sure if he's already told anyone, looks like he thought about it or something.

But yeah I lied to him when I said I'll stay friends with him.

10 hours ago, Ricky said:

Oh. Then why are you worried?

Did he get your address book or something?

I used to live right down the street from him. I only know about, like his Instagram but he probably has an account on fucking everything and I just have no idea. His friends used to nickname him 'stalker' so that's why I'm worried.

Some asshole has put you into that position. This guy put you into an ultimatum for what? Because he wants to help you? What in the fuck, by ousting you to others?

I've met people like that, and I'm not sure about you, but I can't fucking stand them. Obviously guy here isn't any kind of friend, or anybody to trust for jack shit, punch him right in the mouth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

Yeah, this is the first time I've seen him being an asshole. Though, he's apparently the type to think he's helping me by telling everybody.

"I hope we're still friends" he said. Like hell I'll be acknoweding him for years. 

He's rlly been the only friend I've had in awhile, sucks he turned out to be a cunt. Didn't expect that. I'm not sure if he's already told anyone, looks like he thought about it or something.

But yeah I lied to him when I said I'll stay friends with him.

Sure. Then Block him. I really want to stress that this will NOT get better if you don't put yourself as far away from someone as you can after they fucked you. You're making YOURSELF uncomfortable for the sake of a shitbag who threatened you with telling you to come out before you're ready. He's a bad person and a bad friend, and if he's capable of this he's capable of much more. If you don't block him, at the very least stop talking to him, which seems like you have been....

2 hours ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

I used to live right down the street from him. I only know about, like his Instagram but he probably has an account on fucking everything and I just have no idea. His friends used to nickname him 'stalker' so that's why I'm worried.

...however, the problem with that, is that he may continue to harvest information from you. People who hoard information on someone just because are creepy, okay? And the fact he tried blackmailing you means that he can easily do that to anyone. People like that are leeches. And they need to be cut off. Use this time to make friends for yourself IRL. 

1 hour ago, Wrecker said:

Some asshole has put you into that position. This guy put you into an ultimatum for what? Because he wants to help you? What in the fuck, by ousting you to others?

I've met people like that, and I'm not sure about you, but I can't fucking stand them. Obviously guy here isn't any kind of friend, or anybody to trust for jack shit, punch him right in the mouth.

Surprisingly enough, there are people who are AWESOME ALLYS!!! and will force queer people to come out before they're ready. Its a misguided attempt to show support for the queer person by trying to say like, "everyone you know should know! Its important you come out! The secret can't hurt you anymore!!" OP's ""friend"" sounds like that kinda guy, except with the added bonus of, "If you don't tell them I will!!!"

28 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Uh, yes and no?

Are the police going to care about a 600 mile apart dispute about someone's sexuality being disclosed to the public?

I mean, it's illegal, 600 miles or otherwise. As long as they're in the same country.

15 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

I mean, it's illegal, 600 miles or otherwise. As long as they're in the same country.

Why are people so keen on bringing the law into the most insignificant of disputes? OP's friend is a dickhead, but there's no need to go through the trouble of bringing the cops into the situation (as if they'd care anyway). If this guy is really that toxic, just cut him off and be done with it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pothocket said:

Why are people so keen on bringing the law into the most insignificant of disputes? OP's friend is a dickhead, but there's no need to go through the trouble of bringing the cops into the situation (as if they'd care anyway). If this guy is really that toxic, just cut him off and be done with it.

I mean, I'm not saying "DO IT CALL THE COPS FUCKER"

Just bringing it up as an option, since it is one if things really got bad.

52 minutes ago, pothocket said:

Because enemies must be crushed like ants and sued into oblivion! D8<

That's the American way!