I'm an Elder-kin

Eggdodger

I'm hella tired and it's 9 PM. I wake up at 7 AM every morning. I hate teenagers and loud music. I check my mail and go grocery shopping in sandals. I hardly eat any sweets. I have no idea what songs are on the Billboard 100 right now or what movies are coming out. I check the news religiously.

Basically, I'm an old person in an 18-year-old's body.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eggdodger said:

I'm hella tired and it's 9 PM. I wake up at 7 AM every morning. I hate teenagers and loud music. I check my mail and go grocery shopping in sandals. I hardly eat any sweets. I have no idea what songs are on the Billboard 100 right now or what movies are coming out. I check the news religiously.

Basically, I'm an old person in an 18-year-old's body.

No you are not.

If you do not eat Werther's Original candies you are not an elder kin. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Now how did that get there? :/ Hahaha must just be a stray bit of propaganda. I'll just put it over here with these superior Tau weapons and more efficiently run Tau society. 

Don't worry Citizen! When the Lord-Commissar brings you back to the Emperor's Light with a blessed bolt-round, the mind-control obedience chip with its suicide function of brain immolation upon unwelcome thoughts towards the inferior and tyrannical 'Ethereals' will be removed!

Tau_Sympathizer.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

Don't worry Citizen! When the Lord-Commissar brings you back to the Emperor's Light with a blessed bolt-round, the mind-control obedience chip with its suicide function of brain immolation upon unwelcome thoughts towards the inferior and tyrannical 'Ethereals' will be removed!

Tau_Sympathizer.jpg

I will never surrender to your tyrannical and blind regime, dedicated to a corpse and false ideals! The Greater Good is the true path to harmony and progress, and we will defend it with our lives! All species united under one cause, for the Greater Good! 

firewarrior.jpg

Edit: Also I bet that the Tau Empire has better senior care. We're on your side, Egg!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

KissTaffy_FNL.jpg

#OnlyTrueElderKin

Is it bad that I'll gobble those down the same way I do timtams?

3 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I will never surrender to your tyrannical and blind regime, dedicated to a corpse and false ideals! The Greater Good is the true path to harmony and progress, and we will defend it with our lives! All species united under one cause, for the Greater Good! 

firewarrior.jpg

Edit: Also I bet that the Tau Empire has better senior care. We're on your side, Egg!

01f.jpg

But do they have rejuv treatments for being able to yell at kids who step on your lawn even though you're six generations behind them though.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

firewarrior.jpg

Zenos.jpg

Also, the Imperium has the best senior care around! Every citizen is entitled to an all expenses payed retirement package, delivered by their local Commissar, once they have become too old to contribute to the Empire of Man!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I came into this thread expecting lovecraftian references and was disappointed.

Sorry, I didn't say "Eldritch-kin", but I do sometimes wake up feeling like I should have a few more tentacles than I do now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

Sorry, I didn't say "Eldritch-kin", but I do sometimes wake up feeling like I should have a few more tentacles than I do now.

I am Eldritch-kin. Any whom seek my help at work come away a little bit crazier and my code architecture has been called 'mind-bending' (as a compliment.)

45 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I am Eldritch-kin. Any whom seek my help at work come away a little bit crazier and my code architecture has been called 'mind-bending' (as a compliment.)

But if your code isn't 'gender-bending' you're not trying hard enough.

• Like 1