Jump to content

Rave: Moving


Sidewalk Surfboard
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Well a video is best but the SCREEEEEEE makes up for it. 

If you'll excuse me I'm off to the discord to talk shit about you behind your back. 

GOD DID YOU SEE THAT SIDEWALK AUTIST TALKING ABOUT THE ROCK AFIRE EXPLOSION AND FREDDIE MERCURY WOW WHAT A CUCK AMIRIGHT

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

GOD DID YOU SEE THAT SIDEWALK AUTIST TALKING ABOUT THE ROCK AFIRE EXPLOSION AND FREDDIE MERCURY WOW WHAT A CUCK AMIRIGHT

STFU you're only 16 years old therefore everything you say is bullshit because I'm like really old and stuff. 

I'm going to type a nerd essay on why I'm leaving the forum forever. You'll be really sorry when I'm gone.

Until I come back 20 minutes later. The important thing is that everything is your fault because you're a mean person and I'm perfect. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Lopaw said:

Is Idaho known for anything besides potatoes?

No, it is not.

There are only potatoes, and potato farmers, processors and potato scientists there.

Actually, it has some very pretty mountains, more towards the north.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2016 at 0:57 AM, Enigma said:

Hey if you are ever near Ogden, Utah hit me up!

That's funny, I think I had a friend from there - Jase

 

 

 

Also Idaho is white as fuck and please don't become scared of anyone with a darker skin color than you - an illness easy to catch there.

Or get killed by the mormon mafia of old ladies that are diabetic from too much coke....

 

Hopefully someday I'll be going back up there just to see my Dad, he moved from Oklahoma to the mountains near Pocatello...... Seriously you can spends weeks just walking and hiking behind his house and not hit anything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

holy crap

i know im ridiculously late, but im gonna miss you sidewalk, for real, i actually enjoyed the conversations i had with you and tbh you are one of the few furries i know IRL that i can actually call a friend, >mainly because i know only a few around here and most of them i want to strangle< i hope your havign fun up there though.  i am curious though, do you still have that collar you got with us?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Aeon said:

holy crap

i know im ridiculously late, but im gonna miss you sidewalk, for real, i actually enjoyed the conversations i had with you and tbh you are one of the few furries i know IRL that i can actually call a friend, >mainly because i know only a few around here and most of them i want to strangle< i hope your havign fun up there though.  i am curious though, do you still have that collar you got with us?

I'm gonna miss you too. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to tell you at the time. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. And no, I sadly had to leave the collar behind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I'm gonna miss you too, I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to tell you at the time. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. And no, I sadly had to leave the collar behind.

its alright, i was caught up with work anyways so i wouldnt have been contactable but damn. ill just have to send you something then lol. im making custom ones now. ill try to keep in touch with ya, but, senior year...woohoo. who knows. maybe ill see you up there when i have to go help my friend with his business next year lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aeon said:

its alright, i was caught up with work anyways so i wouldnt have been contactable but damn. ill just have to send you something then lol. im making custom ones now. ill try to keep in touch with ya, but, senior year...woohoo. who knows. maybe ill see you up there when i have to go help my friend with his business next year lol

Maybe. It'd be nice to see you again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...