Strange Dating Stories

JegoLego

Hey everyone!~ I created an okcupid account yesterday cause finding nerdy fags is really difficult here in the bible belt.

Okay so I'd like to hear some of your crazy/interesting dating stories or experiences, online or irl. I've seen some horror stories about online dating, and I was wondering if any of you ever had stuff like that happen.

I'd like to say beforehand to keep other's identities ambiguous, and I really don't wanna see any "witch hunting." If your story involves someone from within this forum then you should probably talk to them about it before sharing your story here. Let's keep the drama to a minimum.

1 minute ago, Hux said:

It's bound to happen eventually. The worst part is the wait, the anxiety of knowing that your last post can be disastrous.

#livingontheedge

BUCK! HE RUINED IT! HE ENDED THE BLAZE!

3 minutes ago, JegoLego said:

BUCK! HE RUINED IT! HE ENDED THE BLAZE!

Ockl0ja.gif

I've seen things you furries wouldn't believe. Memes blazing off the coast of the Black hole. I watched shitposts glitter in the dark near my Phoenix'd feed. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in... rain. Time to die.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hux said:

I've seen things you furries wouldn't believe. Memes blazing off the coast of the Black hole. I watched shitposts glitter in the dark near my Phoenix'd feed. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in... rain. Time to die.

well at least i can like your posts now

5 minutes ago, Hux said:

You've lived your purpose, so... Bye?
42b71e0d0b5df489510e78cb4af77902.350x204

• Like 1

My friend set me up with some guy once, because he was lonely, and literally all I did whenever we hung out was play Megaman X4 on his PS1, since I didn't have it.

Also, he apparently sucked at the game. But I didn't.

Idk if that counts. I don't do "dating."

• Like 1

I remember going out on a date with a girl who I'd been friends with for a while in high school. She was a super nerdy girl with thick-framed glasses, but I really came to enjoy her company. We went to a sushi restaurant and had a nice time talking about nerdy stuff while eating good food. But while we were walking through the outdoor mall afterwards, she just suddenly vomited all over me, and then ran off. I was just kind of dazed...and had to go home alone covered in her sashimi vomit....

• Like 1

I can't think of any particularly strange dates I've been on because I'm a loser and I've only been on like two dates in my life not counting all the time I've spent with my current girlfriend, BUT I do have a pretty ridiculous story to share from a friend of mine.

It was his first and only meetup with a girl on tinder. She was kind of an oddball, really into all that mumbo jumbo about energies and chakras and shit. She seemed cute enough and chill enough to meet though, so they agreed to meet up at a beach and go swimming. Jack told me he was getting kinda weird vibes before he even got out of the car. In any case, he decides to go find her anyways and finds her shit-faced drunk, in the middle of the day. A little weird I suppose, but it gets even stranger when she declares that she wants to introduce him to her friends. She drags him across the beach to this group of 15-20 homeless methheads. I can't really wrap my head around how he played it cool enough to actually spend an hour or two hanging out with them. He was polite and pretty much dipped out of there as quickly as he could without seeming like a jerk. Christ though, if this was her idea of a good first date I can't imagine the level of crazy that this girl is at.

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I have never been on a 'date'.  Such a foreign concept

Lol epic same

11 minutes ago, Ieono said:

I remember going out on a date with a girl who I'd been friends with for a while in high school. She was a super nerdy girl with thick-framed glasses, but I really came to enjoy her company. We went to a sushi restaurant and had a nice time talking about nerdy stuff while eating good food. But while we were walking through the outdoor mall afterwards, she just suddenly vomited all over me, and then ran off. I was just kind of dazed...and had to go home alone covered in her sashimi vomit....

I wonder, did you still talk afterwards?

Also welcome back man. I wanted to greet you earlier on your page but I couldn't find a way to post a comment or something. Oh well, fixed that now

23 hours ago, Amiir said:

Lol epic same

Not to say I havent formed partnerships or gone out with people who Ive been attracted to, and/or vice versa...just they technically werent 'dates', and I kind of preferred it that way.

It seems weird to me that someones like "hey, lets go on a date tomorrow", and then you get all dressed up or something and go to dinner or an event in hopes of wooing a partner...

All my kinships have just been me hanging out with someone doing things, they dont technically count as a date, but feel more natural. I think if I ever went out on an actual date my anxiety would be through the roof. ESPECIALLY if its someone I hardly know and we just randomly decide "hey, lets date", thats really weird.

Once upon a time, I went on a blind double date (not to be confused with double-blind dates). We basically swapped dates before the night was over. I got along better with his date than he did, and he got along better with mine.

No real horror stories.

On 8/21/2016 at 3:47 PM, MuttButt said:

It was his first and only meetup with a girl on tinder. She was kind of an oddball, really into all that mumbo jumbo about energies and chakras and shit. She seemed cute enough and chill enough to meet though, so they agreed to meet up at a beach and go swimming. Jack told me he was getting kinda weird vibes before he even got out of the car. In any case, he decides to go find her anyways and finds her shit-faced drunk, in the middle of the day. A little weird I suppose, but it gets even stranger when she declares that she wants to introduce him to her friends. She drags him across the beach to this group of 15-20 homeless methheads. I can't really wrap my head around how he played it cool enough to actually spend an hour or two hanging out with them. He was polite and pretty much dipped out of there as quickly as he could without seeming like a jerk. Christ though, if this was her idea of a good first date I can't imagine the level of crazy that this girl is at.

Let me guess, Florida?