To sleep or not to sleep

Enigma

I'm about to head to bed and I thought I would ask some questions:

How much sleep do you get?

Do you nap?

What substances do you use to keep awake? (Coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.)

Do you dream often?

Are you a light sleeper or heavy?

Do you toss and turn?

I usually get 6 hours of sleep, give or take an hour. (Not counting days off) I nap only if work was rough, it helps calm me down and the nap is usually for an hour. I drink tea and mountain dew on occasion, I'm fairly sensitive to caffeine. I don't usually dream often, but I notice that dreams in which I die are the best nights sleep. I'm a light sleeper and I toss and turn if I'm not cuddling something or someone.

i get about 6-7 hours of sleep, and dreaming happens a lot, i cant say dreams where i die i sleep the best, usually mine is like being a weird magic wielder or something >im weird<  and if im working nightshift i sleep from 6-9 or 6-10.whats keeping me up is usually these pills i get from seven eleven called yellow jacketz plus, or an energy drink or two, usually redline brand im a light sleeper as well,  i cant say i roll around much but i can hold conversations with people when im sleeping, for better or worse

To sleep perchance to dream.

How much sleep I get depends on what I'm doing, but I usually get 6-8 hours. Naps are rare but it just takes a couple minutes for me to fall asleep, which sometimes happens in unexpected locations. 

When I do dream the dreams are vivid and adventurous, or rarely the repetitive kind. 

I usually get about 6 hours of sleep each night, I only really nap if I have been sleeping poorly. Caffeine doesn't really have an effect on me, but I usually don't feel overly tired at night unless I have been sleeping poorly, as I generally stay up quite late.

I dream decently often, my dreams often have a structured story to them rather than being a random jumble of events, and I am rarely myself in them, but usually a character that fits within the plot. I am a pretty heavy sleeper, but do move around a bit on some nights.

I average about 3-4 hours a night. Sometimes I nap during the day and if I'm lucky I can get as much as 6 or 7 hours on the weekend. 

I dream most of the time and usually can recall my dreams the next day and once I've reached the REM stage I'm hard to wake. 

Do I toss and turn? Yes, a lot, I can start off curled up on my side and wake up flat on my back with my head wedged under my pillow and my feet hanging off the bed. While sleeping next to Gator I have ended up rolling over and slapping him on accident at least once. 

On work nights I get about 4hrs. When I don't have to work it's often between 8-10. 

I don't think I toss and turn much, except on the rare occasions I wake up to find my water bottle knocked off my nightstand. 

I often listen to music to give my mind something to occupy itself with. I don't need it tho. 

I don't use foods/drinks to help sleep but I occasionally drink pop before bed like an idiot and can't sleep; however I am very insensitive to caffeine so it's not often a problem. For that reason, I don't often consume things to stay awake either.

I tend to only nap after extremely strenuous workdays/weeks; I usually fall asleep between 6-8pm and can wake up anywhere between 10pm-1:30am so it's hard to trust myself to nap if I want to do things. 

I dream a fair amount I think, but rarely anything interesting enough to remember. If I do remember one, it leaves an impression. On very rare occasions I'll have vivid dreams I don't want to wake up from, or I'll have a random weeklong stretch of having almost-lucid dreams and confusing false-awakening cycles. I don't have nightmares. 

The hardest part of going to sleep for me is the thought of ending my day and it's opportunities; and on workdays, crippling fear of the morning. 

Edited by Endless/Nameless

One thing that's never disturbed by anything in life is my sleep.

But I need a lot of it as well. 6 hours at once is an absolute minimum if I want to be at least semi-productive. When not shortened by anything I tend to do 10 hours in 2 parts.

I never nap, and I never fight sleepiness.

Most of the dreams I remember take place in those extra few hours of sleep I take in the morning. They're varied, but universally fucked up.

For a while I thought I was a light-sleeper, but I realized I always wake up by myself at the same time, around 6 AM, so that may just be my natural sleep cycle. I often got told about thunderstorms that didn't even wake me up. My sleep may be deeper than I thought after all.

I probably turn once or twice throughout the night, as I don't always wake up on the same side I fell asleep on.

How much sleep do you get?

Enough and plenty

Do you nap?

Never to once in a blue moon

What substances do you use to keep awake? (Coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.)

Nothing really for the purpose of trying to be awake but I do drink them

Do you dream often?

Not that I can remember although I sometimes do

Are you a light sleeper or heavy?

Heavy

Do you toss and turn?

Frequently. It takes me a long time to fall asleep, or more than most I suppose.