Upcoming games 2015

Taralack

Xenoblade Chronicles X tickles my fancy more than anything (GIANT ROBOTS! :D), but I'm also looking forward to Fallout 4 and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

I haven't played a Mystery Dungeon game yet. Might need to pick that one up.

You really should. They're basically Pokemon with a good story.

Triforce Heroes for sure. Being able to play it online with friends makes me very excited for it. ...Now all I need is friends!

Maybe Super Mystery Dungeon; I skimmed through the soundtrack and it's phenomenal. I considered getting both Gates to Infinity and Etrian Mystery Dungeon... I think this game will be the tipping point to get me into the series.

I'd also be looking forward to Star Fox Zero, but it was delayed. I wonder what sort of state the game is in right now... maybe there's like Sonic 06 levels of glitchiness. Yikes.

Shit was that releasing this year? HYPE

Pokemon Go's 2016.

Edited by SirRob

I'm not even on top of what games will be coming out. I guess I'm looking forward to Fallout 4, but I don't have it preordered nor do I really keep track of the release date. It's one of those games that I know I will pour a lot of hours into, but I guess I've been turned off from preordering or buying on day one, so I'm just going to wait and see what people say.